pages

December 8, 2014

Life Update.

A lot has changed over here since the last Life Update post so I thought I'd do a new one for you guys. I know I've not been the best blogger these past few days but as I said a couple of times before, life happens and there's not a specific reason why I've been way, I've just been a little too busy with school to think about anything else. 

But now I'm FINALLY on vacation (I've submitted my final paper 5 minutes ago ! YEY !) and from now on I'm gonna have waaay too much free to be dedicated to the blog so if you guys have any requests feel absolutely free to leave them on the comments and I'll be happy to do it. I've been blogging for almost an year now and I've written over 110 posts so my creativity is running a little low but I do have  couple of exciting posts planned out for this week including some much needed traveling stuff around here.

I also got a new computer so that's a little exciting for me. My dad actually gave it to me as an early christmas gift since y last one literally sounded like a plane taking off everytime I turned it on. The bad part is that I need to get used to the keyboard which literally drives me crazy and also the new Windows8 is HORRIBLE. Come on, Bill Gates, you can do better ! We are not MacBook people here in my house and I don't really know why but to me I just think it's very expensive and since I just need my computer to school and now blogging I don't really see the point in investing on an Apple computer but if you guys have really really love I would really like to know your recommendations. 

Next important thing is planning my upcoming trip to Spain and if you guys have traveled pretty much anywhere you know planning out everything you're gonna do and also making it fit my student budget is not easy. I'm thinking abo making a post about traveling on a budget after all the planning and I'll also be post all my itineray over here to help out future travelers out there. 

Another thing that's been consuming a huge part of my time is The Sims. I know.. I know.. I'm a big nerd but this game is so freacking addctive and no I haven't bought the The Sims 4 yet but if you have please let know if you like it or not. I just feel like I've already spent so much money on The Sims and everytime they come out with a new one the exepensions are all the same but I haven't made up my mind yet.

I've also spent waaay too much money on books during the Black Friday sale over here. I bought all the Harry Potter books I was missing (I've read them all several times but I didn't have the physical copies of two of them) and six others so I think I'll be doing more Book Reviews. 

So that's pretty much what's been going on in my life. I just realized after writing everything that my life is not very interesting but I'm just keeping things real. If you'd like to keep in touch and also keep up with what I'm doing and things like that you can find me on Twitter and Instagram. I don't promise a lot of action on Twitter because that thing is too complicated and I ALWAYS like my own twittes (?) by mistake but I'm very active on Instagram so just come say Hiii whenever you feel like it. You can also LIKE us on our Facebook Page if you feel like supporting the blog and keeping up with the posts. #selfpromotion #sorrynotsorry

What have you been up to ? Did you do a lot of demage on Black Friday ?
Do you have exciting plans for the Holidays ?

Thanks so much for reading and I'll see you soon.

Let_me_cross_over_blog_life_update_travel_makeup_youtube

7 comments:

  1. Don't get me started about The Sims, that game is like cocaine! Back when I was playing it, my whole life pretty much revolved around it. It's horrible! LOL!

    Reflection of Sanity | Smashbox Giveaway



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is like cocaine.. hahahahha My life is not revolving around it yet but I'm pretty sure I'm getting there !

      Delete
  2. My laptop has Windows 8. I've had it for a little more than 6 months and I definitely don't think I understand it's full use still but I'm more used to it. It took awhile to get comfortable.
    Yay for more book reviews and also I'm excited for your trip so that I can live vicariously through your pictures!! Ha ha!
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been pretty much the same with blogging at the moment! (Also the Sims 3 is so addictive - I haven't taken the plunge with 4 yet. Heard mixed reviews and I don't think it's worth spending the money on something that means you have to start all over again with expansion packs)

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly.. Those The Sims people are very very smart. It's an endless cicle and the expansion packs are all the same.. College life.. bla bla bla. hahaha

      Delete
  4. Ahhh you're so lucky, your life sounds so fun right now. I wanna get Sims 3 or 4 (doesn't really matter to me) but no one will buy it for me so I gotta start selling some of my kiddie books so I can save up.

    My mom's laptop also currently sounds like a car engine--literally, like she was sitting next to me yesterday and I'm like "what the heck is that?" and she's like "...my laptop." She desperately needs a new one.

    I begged my other family members for money last year so I got a Windows 8 laptop last December. It's not that bad to me--once I figured it out it was pretty smooth sailing. But I would DEFINITELY prefer a Mac. I just wish they didn't cost more than a down payment on a car.

    I wish I could've got in on Black Friday but everyone refused to take me to the mall even though I reeeeaaaally wanted to go. Now even the online sales are over so :/

    And you're so lucky to get to go to Spain! My family can't even afford to drive 6 hours away from our house--seriously, I wanted to go to St. Louis for Thanksgiving, but it's not in the budget. Sometimes being lower than middle class sucks haha.

    Anyway I hope you enjoy your Christmas vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii, O ! I'm really happy you enjoy the blog and that you got used to the Windows 8 because right now it is kicking my butt with all the little apps and whatnot but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it sometime in the future.

      Black Friday here where I live is not a big event but we do get some sales but if I'm being honest I only bought things that I didn't really need so I don't think you missed much. If you live in the US you still need to deal with the crowds and everything so I can understand why some of your family members didn't want to take you. I don't know how old you're but it looks like you're very young so hopefully one day you will understand as well.

      I am indeed very lucky to be going to Spain and I'm really sorry to hear about your current situation but I feel like I need to tell you that my life is not as exciting as you might think. I do study and work a lot in order to travel and I also do things on an extremely tight budget in order to afford tickets and everything. When I was younger my family also didn't have a lot of money so I just worked really hard as I got older to pursue the things that like and that I enjoy doing.

      I just want to tell you that as you grow older and acquire more independence you'll be able to work towards the things that you enjoy doing. But I feel like we need to make the best out of every situation in our lives and try to enjoy the present.. Right now it looks like there's not much you can do other than focusing on school (which will for sure open a lot of possibilities to you) and in being a good daughter.

      I really hope you have an AMAZING time during the holiday season and I'm wishing all the best to you and your family.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...