pages

December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas.

I know I could have just sent a message on Twitter or on Facebook but I feel like putting it over here makes it more official and special. This post is going to short and sweet since today's not only my mom's birthday as well as Christmas eve so we're having a lot of celebration here in my house. 

I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and for those of you who do not celebrate Christmas I wanna wish you Happy Holidays. I hope you all have an incredible time with your friends and family and that Santa brings to you everything you asked for and more.

I hope you all get to celebrate this wonderful day the best way possible and that if you're not with your family (like me last Christmas) you still get to celebrate it with incredible people and have a great time. I can only talk from personal experience so when I was away last year I called all my friends and close relatives to let them know that I was thinking about them and to wish them a Merry Christmas and after I got myself a drink and took my booty to the dance floor. Please don't start to cry and mope around, if you have to be away for work/study reasons your relatives and friends will understand and I'm sure they'll want you to be happy and celebrating it the best way possible. 

I also wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH  to all of you who have been a part of this whole blogging experience. I've never thought I would get any visitors, let alone people commenting and connecting with me through social media. You guys are truly amazing and I couldn't thank you enough. Connecting with  you guys is the best part of having a blog and you always put a smile on my face with your kind comments. 

Happy Holidays

Let_me_cross_over_michele_mattos_holidays_christmas_alone_family_together_merry

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...