pages

December 17, 2014

What I Want For Christmas.


'Cause baby all I want for Christmas is.. THE NAKED 3 PALETTE and a bunch of other things !


I know Christmas is not just about the presents and that spending time with your family and loved ones is waaaay more important but the Naked 3 Palette is just sooooo pretty and shiny and colorful.. hahaha

Today we're talking about presents here on the blog if you couldn't tell already. I feel like everybody has done their Gift Guides posts but since I'm horrible in suggesting gifts for other people I decided to share with you guys what I would like to receive for Christmas. And also, my boyfriend reads the blog and haven't bought my gifts yet so this could give him some ideas. 
Let_me_cross_over_blog_michele_mattos_christmas_gifts_makeup_presents_naked_palette_urban_decay_girl_valentina
I know I'm a little late in the whole Naked bandwagon but it's because they're very expensive. I usually go for drugstore makeup or overall inexpensive brands like Kiko or Coastal Scents but because it's Christmas I thought that these would make such a great gift and I'm seriously considering getting it for my sister as well. I only found people talking great things about this palette. Seriously, I haven't found anyone saying any bad thing about it so I'm expecting it to AMAZING.

The price in Sephora was around 54 dollars so if guys find it somewhere for a lower price please let me know.    
Let_me_cross_over_blog_michele_mattos_christmas_gifts_makeup_presents_naked_palette_urban_decay_girl_valentina
This is the same price as the Naked 3 palette and it comes with way more things so I'm kinda on the fence about what I'm asking for my parents. It comes with 5 different shades of brown/bronzy eye shadows (my favorite), a bronzer, a blush, a lipgloss, their famous Perversion mascara and the 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil that I've always wanted to try. 

I think that this is a better gift if you're considering buying it for someone who loves makeup because it has so many things together for the same price as the palette. But for me I think I prefer the palette, the shades are just too pretty to pass and I don't have any palettes like this.  
Let_me_cross_over_blog_michele_mattos_christmas_gifts_makeup_presents_naked_palette_urban_decay_girl_valentina
I got this perfume in a tiny sample size when I did some shopping in Sephora a couple of days ago and I LOVED IT. It smells amazing but I'm terrible at describing scents so if you're looking for a new perfume you should definitely go to the store and try this one out. 

I used the whole sample in a week and if I didn't have already so many perfumes in my collection I would have bought it already. And that's why I'm putting this in my Christmas wishlist, I feel like gifts should be something you really want it but doesn't have the courage to spend you're own money at it. 
Let_me_cross_over_blog_michele_mattos_christmas_gifts_makeup_presents_naked_palette_urban_decay_girl_valentina
1989 
This album is perfect and if you're looking for a gift to a young girl (or a not so young girl like me) this would be great. Taylor Swift is killing it again and I loved every single song as did my dad (the man can't stop singing "haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate"). I know that nowadays you can download pretty much everything online or just get it on iTunes but if the person you're shopping for is a TSwift fan I'm 100% sure she/he will love it. 
Let_me_cross_over_blog_michele_mattos_christmas_gifts_makeup_presents_naked_palette_urban_decay_girl_valentina
If you're looking for a cheaper gift for a friend or sister this is it. I have not read it completely yet but I've read some parts of it and I really really like it. I've seen a lot of reviews in blogs and in magazines and everybody seems to be enjoying it. 

I know that Lena Dunham is part of the TV show Girls and maybe that's why this book was a big hit but I was a little skeptical about reading it exactly for that. I didn't like Girls very much and it came as shock to me because I love pretty much all HBO series, in my opinion it was too slow, the story didn't caught my attention and there was too many sex scenes.

What's on your Christmas Wishlist ?
Please leave your answers and thoughts on the comments. I love reading them and I'm just really curious to know what you guys asked Santa for Christmas !

Thanks so much for reading !

Let_me_cross_over_blog_michele_mattos_christmas_gifts_makeup_presents_naked_palette_urban_decay_girl_valentina

10 comments:

  1. Naked on the Run is on my wish list too! Hubby will never buy makeup for me unless I twist his arms so I have to save up and get it myself. LOL!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're husband changes his mind or maybe Santa will bring it for you, Shireen ! Fingers crossed ! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, love ! I'm patiently waiting to open my gift ! :)

      Delete
  3. Not that kind of girl looks like such a good read!
    LeviJade xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it is, Jade ! I just bought it for me yesterday as an early Christmas gift to myself but haven't started it yet. Everybody has been raving about it so I hope it's good.

      Delete
  4. I wish for Naked 3 Palette too!!! Hope you will get what you wish for! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl ! I hope so too but those gifts are expensive so if I get at least one of them I'll be more than happy about it.

      Delete
  5. This might be kind of lame but I'm hoping for a gift card so that I can go buy myself some new pillows because mine are flat and terrible. Ha ha! But actually I want everything.
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is called growing up and it's definitely not lame ! I hope Santa brings beautiful new pillows for you, Alice ! :)

      Delete