pages

January 30, 2015

Blogs I'm Loving.

Let_me_cross_over_michele_mattos_blog_blogger_

Well, it has been a long long time (too long) since I've done one of these posts and today as I was going through some of the blogs that I check on a daily/weekly basis I realized that there were a lot of new ones on the mix and I wanted to share them with you guys because I think you might like them too. 

When I find a new blog that gets my attention I want everyone to also love it and follow it too. There are so many talented and creative girls out there and if I can help them to spread the word out on their work even if it's just a little bit I will. And it also helps you guys in case you were looking some great new blogs to follow.



Now that we got the blogs covered and you already browsed through them a little (at least I hope you did) I wanted to ask your opinion on a new idea I had. I thought that if the bloggers actually talked a little bit about their blogs on this post it would make it more interesting for the readers to know what the blog is all about, their main focus and style. Nothing big, just a small paragraph. 

So, in case you're interested in being featured on the next post all you have to do it let me know.. yes, it's that easy. You can comment on the blog or tweet me to let me know if you're interested, I'll check out your blog and we go from there. 

What did you think about the blogs ? 
Do you have any blogs to recommend us ?

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to hear from you.

Let_me_cross_over_michele_mattos_blog_blogger_travel_beauty_makeup_fashion



6 comments:

  1. I'm actually shocked that you included my humble blog on your post,I'm shocked people even read my blog! That is so kind of you and you honestly just made my day.Thank you so much! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually like you blog too, your pictures are always stunning!

      Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

      Delete
    2. You're so welcomed, girl ! Your blog is amazing and I absolutely LOVE your style ! :)

      Delete
  2. I'll be checking out these blogs, Michele and I think it's a brilliant idea to do a feature post on blogs! I'm already a huge fan of the idea. xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support, Shireen ! You're the best ! :)

      Delete
  3. I can't believe you included me!! Thank you so much - it means the world! :) All the other blogs are lovely too - I've definitely found some new favourites :) x

    www.peppermintandpandaeyes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete