pages

January 28, 2015

Drugstore Haul.

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_beauty_skincare_makeup_drugstore_nivea_tresemme_bodybell_morning_glow_bioderma_

I did some damage at a little store here in Madrid called BodyBell and if any of you happen to visit this city I would highly recommend checking it out. Everything was so organized, the lady who helped me was awesome and it's located three blocks away from Sebastian's apartment which I interpreted as a divine sign telling me shop. 


I went to the store because I was looking for a good daily moisturizer with SPF since my Clean&Clear Morning Glow is almost over and I've been wanting to try something new for a while (I've been using the same moisturizer for almost 2 years now). For the first time in my life I went into a store and actually bought what I went in for and I also got a bunch of other things that I didn't need but I did want.



Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_beauty_skincare_makeup_drugstore_nivea_tresemme_bodybell_morning_glow_bioderma_garnier_bb_cream_neutrogena


1. Neutrogena Deep Clean Makeup Remover


As you guys saw on my last empties post I finished up my beloved Neutrogena's Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover so I was in need of a new one and I decided to try out something new. Since I loved the last one so much I thought that I would stick with Neutrogena on the eye makeup remover area and I have to say that I was not dissapointed. 

I've already tried this one out a couple of times and it really works. The only difference between them is the scent (this one has a weird smell that I'm not quite sure how to describe it - #helpful) and the consistency since this one is a cream and the other is more watery. Both of them work wonders it's just a matter of personal preference.

2. Schwarzkopf Gliss Oil Elixir


I don't know what is wrong with me but I forgot to pack a hair oil on my suitcase and I only have like 6 or 7 in my house just waiting to be used. But anyway.. I had o get something since my hair was crying for help and I'm really glad with this purchase. It's nothing incredible or life changing but will do until I arrive home to my Moroccan Oil. 

3. TRESemmé Moisture Shampoo and Conditionner


I got this little set because the shampoo and conditioner that I brought with me have Keratin in it and I read somewhere that it's not good to wash your hair repeatedly with products that have Keratin in it. So when I was shopping I just decided to pick these up since they were just one euro each. 

I'm already a big fan of TRESemm√© hair products so I already knew I was going to like this set but if you're looking for a good everyday shampoo and conditioner I would highly recommend these. They work great, smell great and are reasonably cheap.  

4. Nivea Aqua Effect Daily Moisturizer SPF15


This was actually what I came in for and I'm very please with this purchase. I've been using this moisturizer for two days now and I have nothing bad to say about it. I love the smell, it moisturizes the skin without making it oily, it has SPF and it says on the packing that it fights wrinkles. I know I'm only 22 but it's never to early to fight the aging process.

5. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


I justified this purchase to myself by reminding me that I didn't bring my Bioderma with me so I kinda needed it. It was actually a great deal since I got this product and the BB Cream for only 7 euros (#WIN). I only used it twice so I can't say which one I prefer but a review post comparing these two products will be up soon.   

6.Garnier BB Cream in Medium


I haven't had the chance to try this one out yet but I have high expectations. I remember when this came out and all the bloggers and youtubers were going crazy over this so I'm expecting fireworks. If you have tried this BB Cream already please let me know your thoughts about it on the comments. 

7. Nivea Original Cream


I love this cream so much but I haven't used it in years so when I saw it in the store for only 3 euros I had to get and I feel in love with this all over again. What I love about it is that you can apply it pretty much everywhere in your body.. Your face, arms, legs, feet.. The only thing I would say is that if you're planning to use this as a face cream make sure you apply it at night or a couple of hours before you do your makeup because it takes a while for your skin to absorb it.  

So this is the end of the haul guys. If you'd like to see a more in depth review of any of the products mentioned just let me know on the comments and I'll be happy to do it for you. If you have any recommendations of new drugstore products that I should try let me know on the comments too.

What are your latest drugstore purchases ? 
Have you tried any of these products ?

Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you on the next one !
Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_beauty_skincare_makeup_drugstore_nivea_tresemme_bodybell_morning_glow_bioderma_garnier_bb_cream_neutrogena




2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the Garnier BB cream, one of the best I've tried. I'm searching for the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water but haven't seen it here, really want to try it.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Haul Darling... Out of these products.. I've only use Nivea Cream before.. And I love it!! Thanks for sharing your Haul! xx

    ReplyDelete