pages

January 15, 2015

Links I'm Loving + Little Life Update.

I know I haven't posted in a couple of days but this time I have a good (?) excuse for it. I got a terrible kind of stomach flu and felt like I was pretty much dying. If you ask Sebastian, he's gonna tell you I'm overreacting but I honestly felt horrible and couldn't even walk on the first day which sucks since I'm currently in Madrid visiting him. At the end of the day it wasn't really a big deal, the insurance doctor came to the apartment and it took me just 2 days to start to feel better but the first 2 days were horrible. 

But now that we got that covered I also wanted to talk to you guys about some links I've been loving lately and since I haven't done one of these in a while I thought it was the perfect post for today. Because of the stomach flu I stayed almost 4 entire days in bed asking God why He punishes good people and also browsing the internet like it was my job so I got some pretty good links for this post.


I found her channel randomly while I was watching something else on Youtube and I'm very glad I did. She is not the typical kind of Youtuber I would watch but somehow I found myself watching pretty much all of her recent videos. She's a single mom with two adoooooorable (I'm not exagerating they're adooorable) kids and she makes videos about her life, her real life (it's getting kind of hard to find someone like this on Youtube these days) and maybe that's why I was so entertained with her videos. She shares recipes (my favorite videos), vlogs about her life experiences, her ex-husband, dating and a bunch of other stuff. 

I think most of you guys will enjoy watching her. I know that some of the topics she covers (like divorce) are directed to a more older audience but if you're younger I feel like you can still enjoy all the other videos she makes and I honestly believe she deservers waaaaay more subscribers than she has at the moment. 


A friend of mine told me about this website yesterday and I thought it was too cool not to share here on the blog. All you have to do is to go on their website and apply for one of the "dream jobs" they have over there and get as many people you can to vote for you to win. 

They have so many cool destinations like South America, Hawaii and also a position to be a CBS Producer... WHAAAAAT ? You guys should definitely check it out and since most of my readers also have blogs (with more readers than mine) I thought maybe you guys would be interested and will be more likely to get more votes. If you do apply to anything on there PLEASE let me know so I can vote for you. 

| Project Pan Videos |

Ok, this is becoming quite a problem for me. This types of video are sooo freaking addictive and once you start watching them you're not gonna be able to stop. I don't have a specific channel I go to but my favorites are Ashley Elizabeth and MegsMakeup8

I think I enjoy this videos so much because they are a constant reminder that I have to use up my products. It's so easy to forget the products that you have and just focus on the new stuff that you're buying. It's also makes me a more conscious buyer since I can perfectly see the amount of time it takes to finish up a blush or a lipstick and this way I won't be constantly buying backups all the time.

| Viooz |

This is my got-to website to watch movies online. I know a lot of people think it's not cool to watch movies like this but when you have a long distance relationship and a group of friends that only likes to go clubbing websites like are a must. And also, I'm not going to movies alone.. I'm all about girl power and doing things by myself but going to the movies alone are too weird for me and my bed is waaaaay more comfy then those seats.

I hope you guys enjoy these links I've found out recently and 
if you have any to share please do so in the comments and while 
you're at it leave me your thoughts, opinions, hopes ans dreams. 
Hearing from you guys makes my day ! 

Thank you so much for stopping by.

 

4 comments:

  1. OMG I clicked onto the CandidMommy channel and then got totally sucked in and watched like 5 videos and only just remembered that I was actually reading your blog post! Ha ha!
    Good finds! (and glad you're feeling better)
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CandidMommy is sooo great ! I'm glad you enjoyed the post, Alice ! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, I love your blog, and especially your blog design.
    And I'm going to have to check out this YouTube channel XD
    -Lauren <3
    lovingourcreator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete