pages

January 21, 2015

OOTD: Plaza De Toros De Las Ventas.

I know I haven't been the most consistent blogger these past few days but I believe most of you already know that I'm in Madrid visiting my boyfriend so I've been trying to spend as much time as I can with him since we don't get a lot of quality time together on a daily basis. But today his classes started again so I had the afternoon all to myself and I spent it shopping, eating pizza, reading and finally BLOGGING ! 

I decided to put together an outfit of the day post because we took some great pictures this morning when we were walking around the city for a while before he had to go to class. We went to a place called Plaza de Toros De Las Ventas (such big name, no?) which is one of the most famous bullrings in Spain. We don't actually support that kind of entertainment but everybody told that it was such a beautiful monument that we had go see fro ourselves and take some pictures. 

About the outift.. First thing I feel like I need to address is the hat. I'm so in love with this hat that Sebastian said that it's starting to get creepy. For people who are used to wearing hats this is probably not a big deal but in my case this is the first hat I've ever bought and I'm loving every single minute. I decided to wear it today simply because I love it so much and because my hair was looking awful. 

Some of you may have already seen this parka on other OOTD posts because I wear it a lot.. waaay to much honestly. But today the parka and the sweater were a must since it was freaking freezing in this city and I'm doing my best to stay alive (it's probably not that cold but I'm not used to this weather.. I'm from South America, guys !). 

It may not look like on the pictures but I'm actually wearing to leggings and I decided to pair them with those burgundy (please correct me if I'm wrong) shoes because I knew we were going to be walking a lot and I wanted to be comfy and keep my feet warm.
Letmecrossover_blog_fashion_ootd_parka_primark_forever21_h&m_lefties
 Hat - H&M
Parka - Pimkie
Sweater - Tally Weijl 
Leggings - Forever21
Shoes - Primark
T-Shirt - Lefties
Necklace - Primark
Letmecrossover_blog_fashion_ootd_parka_primark_forever21_wine_color

Letmecrossover_blog_fashion_ootd_parka_primark_forever21_wine_color_burgundy

Letmecrossover_blog_fashion_ootd_parka_primark_forever21_wine_color_burgundy

Letmecrossover_blog_fashion_ootd_parka_primark_forever21_wine_color_burgundy_michele_mattos

Letmecrossover_blog_fashion_ootd_parka_primark_forever21_wine_color_burgundy
Did you like the outfit ? Would you wear it ?
Please leave me your answers and thought on the comments.
I love hearing from you guys.
Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you on the next one !

Letmecrossover_blog_fashion_ootd_parka_primark_forever21_wine_color_burgundy_michele_mattos

7 comments:

  1. I think you look absolutely lovely with the hat. It suits you really well and I can see why you're obsessed with it!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shireen ! It's good to know that someone understands me ! :)

      Delete
  2. Would you believe I think I have the same hat as you,I got mine as a Christmas present from my friend Owen and I adore it! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, Elizabeth ! I love that hat and please let me know how you style it 'cause I need some ideas !

      Delete
  3. Your necklace is awesome! I love it. And girl, I've lived my whole life with cold winters every year and I will never not feel so cold! At least you're looking cute in a stylish coat. I usually wear a silly looking ski jacket with the hood pulled up over my hat. People who act like it's no big deal and like they aren't cold are lying. Pile on the sweaters! Ha ha ha!!
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're sooo right, Alice ! I've been looking like an onion these past days because of all the sweater I need to keep me warm ! :)

      Delete