pages

January 5, 2015

OOTD: Winter In Madrid.

If you've been reading the blog you already know that I'll be with my boyfriend (personal photographer) for while in Madrid and that means that I get to do outfit posts again and I'm so pumped about it. I love doing these posts because I not only get to share with you guys a little bit of my style and the things that I like to wear but also it allows me to give out tips on sales and share some beautiful places like today. 

I tweeted a couple of days ago that we were at Parque Del Retiro just walking around and enjoying the nature but I made sure to save a couple of minutes to take some pictures for the blog. If you didn't know here in Europe is winter now and it's pretty cold outside so that's why I was wearing pants, jacket and scarf. I put my hair up in bun because I don't if that also happens with you guys but hair gets unbelievably tangled when I wear scarves and the wind was annoying me a little. 

I kept the makeup very simple with a bright lip and just some concealer and powder because with the winter my skin gets unbelievably dry and I haven't had the time to get a good moisturizer so if any of you guys have any tips please let me know on the comments and I'll be forever thankful. 

I'll be staying here in Madrid for almost a month so if you guys live here or have visited before and have any tips or recommendations of restaurants and places we should visit please let me know here on the comments or on Twitter because we are kinda lost over here. Sebastian is Spanish but he has been living in this city for only a couple of months so he's in the same boat as me and my little Travel Guide can only take us so far.

Parka: Pimkie (also styled here)
Shoes: Primark
Leggings: Forever21
Scarf: H&M
T-Shirt: Souvenir from Salamanca
Bag: Primark
Lipstick: Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie





































Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you on the next one !





13 comments:

  1. Omg I love those red shoes and your hair bun is literally perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, girl ! You're too sweet ! The bun is easy to do.. I just put all the hair up and start pulling out a couple of pieces to look a little messy :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures and you look amazing! I don't have that lip butter shade but it sure does look stunning on you! xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shireen ! I loooove those lip butters and that shade is on of my favorites ! :)

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit and beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scarf...very Alexander McQueen! And I totally hear you on the hair/scarf/wind issue! I've retired my curling iron until winter is over because no matter what, the second I walk out the door my hair is a mess and it's easier to just brush out straight hair or fix a ponytail than it is to spend time doing it and then crying over it getting wrecked. Ha ha ha!
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're comment just made my day, Alice ! I have no idea how Alexander McQueen clothes look like but I'm taking that compliment and I'm loving it ! hahahaha This little hair dilemma is incredibly annoying and every time I complain about it my boyfriend just says "first world problems"... hhahaha It's good to find someone who understands me !

      Delete
  5. First I love love LOVE that scarf. Secondly when I wear scarves I tend to braid my hair. A brain keeps it from tangling and still keeps my Ears warm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tip, Aimee. I'm gonna try braiding my hair tomorrow and see if t happens with the tangling ! :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful pictures! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...