pages

January 23, 2015

Photo Diary: Madrid.


I've been in Madrid for exactly 27 days now so I thought I'd be fun to share with you guys some pictures of the adventures we had so far. I decided to do this post as a Photo Diary because we went to a lot of places and talking about each of them individually might become a little boring but if you guys are planning a trip or would like more information on some of the locations I'll be more than happy to talk more in depth about them and clear out any doubts you might have. 

Another thing that I feel like it needs to be said is that the pictures are not in any particular order.. I'm just looking through them on the computer and picking out the best ones. I may or may not do a second post like this because I do have so many pictures but we'll just see how this one goes first and then we decided. 


| Parque Del Retiro |

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_madrid_spain_espanha_parque_del_retiro_travel_trip_traveling_world_backpacking

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_madrid_spain_espanha_parque_del_retiro_travel_trip_traveling_world_backpacking

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_madrid_spain_espanha_parque_del_retiro_travel_trip_traveling_world_backpacking
Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_madrid_spain_espanha_parque_del_retiro_travel_trip_traveling_world_backpacking

| Puerta De Alcalá |

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_madrid_spain_espanha_parque_del_retiro_travel_trip_traveling_world_backpacking_puerta_de_alcala

| Fuente Cibeles |

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_madrid_spain_espanha_parque_del_retiro_travel_trip_traveling_world_backpacking_puerta_de_alcala

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_madrid_spain_espanha_parque_del_retiro_travel_trip_traveling_world_backpacking_puerta_de_alcala

Edificio Metrópolis |

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_madrid_spain_espanha_parque_del_retiro_travel_trip_traveling_world_backpacking_puerta_de_alcala
| Palacio Real |

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_madrid_spain_espanha_parque_del_retiro_travel_trip_traveling_world_backpacking_puerta_de_alcala

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_madrid_spain_espanha_parque_del_retiro_travel_trip_traveling_world_backpacking_puerta_de_alcala

| Plaza Oriente |

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_madrid_spain_espanha_parque_del_retiro_travel_trip_traveling_world_backpacking_puerta_de_alcala_plaza_oriente

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_madrid_spain_espanha_parque_del_retiro_travel_trip_traveling_world_backpacking_puerta_de_alcala_plaza_oriente

Círculo de Bellas Artes |

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_madrid_spain_espanha_parque_del_retiro_travel_trip_traveling_world_backpacking_puerta_de_alcala_plaza_oriente_circulo_bellas_artes_rooftop_sunset

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_madrid_spain_espanha_parque_del_retiro_travel_trip_traveling_world_backpacking_puerta_de_alcala_plaza_oriente_circulo_bellas_artes_rooftop_sunset

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_madrid_spain_espanha_parque_del_retiro_travel_trip_traveling_world_backpacking_puerta_de_alcala_plaza_oriente_circulo_bellas_artes_rooftop_sunset

I hope you guys enjoyed looking at little bits of my trip so far. Madrid is an absolutely beautiful city and I'm sure my "photographing skills" (Do I have any ?) did not do it justice. I honestly wish I could live here and I'm sooo jealous of boyfriend who gets to walk around these streets every single day.

Have you ever been to Madrid ? Do you want to visit ?
Do you live here ?

Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you soon !

Letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_madrid_spain_espanha_parque_del_retiro_travel_trip_traveling_world_backpacking_puerta_de_alcala_plaza_oriente_circulo_bellas_artes_rooftop_sunset

2 comments:

  1. I think your photography skills are just fine! That city definitely has some gorgeous architecture. I'm kind of jealous of your boyfriend, too! Ha ha ha!
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the post, Alice ! :)

      Delete