pages

February 2, 2015

Project Pan // Why You Should Try It.

first_let_me_cross_over_letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_reasons_why_you_should_start_project_pan_panning_community_use_it_up_declutter_how_to_decluttering_minimalism_water_color_flowers_free_download_overlay_for_bloggers
If you read my latest Links I'm Loving post you already know that I'm currently obsessed with Project Pan and the project pan community. I love seeing people's progress on products! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna start one of those myself as soon as I arrive home from my trip since I only brought a limited amount of beauty/skincare/hair products with me. 

I'm not quite sure why I'm so hooked on these videos and blog posts but there's just something incredibly satisfying about using up an entire product from start to finish, that weird sense of accomplishment that comes with it and the feeling that you got your money's worth out of it that just makes me excited (yeah, I'm that kind of person.)

But anyway, I got super inspired not only to start my own project but to also motivate you guys to do it too. I feel like it doesn't matter the size of your makeup collection, we all have a couple of products that we would like to see gone but don't want to throw it out because they are still good or because we paid a lot of money for them. Here's where project panning comes in! In case you've been debating whether or not you should start a Project Pan I thought it'd be cool to share with you guys some of the reasons why I decided to do it. 

ONE // Rid Yourself Of Clutter
I think that every makeup junkie already knows how much space having a big makeup /beauty products collection takes so having more free space for other things or just to organize the things you already have in a better way is already a big motivation (at least for me). 

TWO // Don't Waste Your Money
It's simple math, really, if you buy a product and you don't use it up completely you're wasting money. I know we all justify our purchases by saying "It was so cheap" or that we really really need it but I mean.. Who are we trying to fool, right? I don't know about you guys but I must have hundreds of dollars "invested" on makeup products that I really really needed just getting old and expired on my closet and I want to turn things around. 

THREE // Realize How Much Time It Takes To Finish A Product.
I'm guilty of my a lot of backups and that habit needs to change. It takes more than a year for me to finish a lip product and those are the fastest products I tend to go through so.. Why do I need to buy 2 of the same lipstics if by the time I finish the first one I will already be bored of that color ? The same goes with blushes and eye shadows and don't even get me started on the amount of time we need to finish an eye shadow.. those things never end.

FOUR // See Things Through.
This might be a personal reason but I'm sure some people will also relate to it but I have a small problem with seeing things through. It may be with a new diet, New Years resolutions or some deadlines that I establish to myself. I always start super strong and then a couple months in always get lazy or start making up excuses. So once I start this little project I'm making it a personal goal to finish it no matter what. 

FIVE // Shop In A Smart Way.
I feel like once you go through everything you have and realize how long it will take for you to actually finish the products you'll starting buying only that things that you really need and that you'll actually use.

Let me know on the comments if you have already done something like this and also leave some tips in case you did 'cause I'll need all the help I can get. And if you blogged or made a video about a current Project Pan feel free to leave the link on the comments, I'm currently obsessed with it I'd love to check it out your progress.

Have you ever done a Project Pan?!
Do you like that concept?!

Let's hang some more!

Thanks so much for reading and have a wonderful week!
Let_me_cross_over_blog_michele_mattos_makeup_project_pan_finish_produtcs




3 comments:

  1. Great tips, really helpful :). It's true, sometimes it's better than to invest

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Diet Taps into Revolutionary Plan to Help Dieters LOSE 15 Pounds in Only 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete