pages

February 14, 2015

Favorite Youtube Videos Of The Week. #1

I know that most bloggers right now are posting something about Valentine's Day but unfortunately this is not a date we celebrate here in my country and even if we did I wouldn't have much of a choice in how I would spend it since my significant other is currently leaving in another continent. 

So, given those circumstances I decided to share with you guys today my favorite YouTube videos of the week. This is a post that I've been wanting to do for so long since I'm a BIG fan of YouTube and I watch way more videos than I actually should. I thought this would be a cool way to introduce you guys to some channels that you might not be familiar with yet and also to just share so good videos that hopefully some of you will enjoy. 

In case you're also spending Valentine's Day solo like me grab a snack and some ice tea and just have a quite and fun evening to yourself or invite your friends over and make it girls night in.
  

This video came out yesterday and if you haven't watched it yet I don't know what you were doing for the last 24 hours. Being a BIG T-Swift fan I freaked out a little on Twitter (if you don't follow me you definitely should so we can freak out together over this important things) and watched it over and over again. I already loved the music but having the music video too takes the experience to whole other level. 


If you guys didn't know Jimmy Fallon does this little segment on his show and every time that I watch it I laugh so much. He just starts a new hashtag on Twitter and after shares some of his favorite twits. It never fails to make me laugh so I thought some of you guys might enjoy it too.  


If you like drugstore makeup like me, you definitely should subscribe to EleventhGorgeous. They always share the new products that are available at the drugstore and also have other great videos like tutorials and all that jazz. What I really like about them is their personality, they're always happy and excited and that puts me a in a good mood.

I thought this video was so true and also so funny. It was really well made and I believe that everyone that's in a relationship will relate to it. Specially the part where they're trying to figure out where to go out to eat..  

By now I think everybody already knows about my love for empties. I love watching videos and reading blogposts about it. I don't think the regular human being would understand the satisfaction that comes from finishing a product but us bloggers will get it. 

So this are my favorite videos of the week. It's really hard to narrow it down to a couple videos because I'm subscribed to a lot of channels. If you have any recommendations of videos or channels that we should check out please leave it in the comments. 

Thank you so much for watching and I'll see you on the next one !



1 comment:

  1. I love Taylor Swift. The video for style is epic and the song is so good. And Jimmy Fallon is just so funny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...