pages

February 5, 2015

First Time Tag.

This week I've been so extremely busy just getting my life in order. In case you guys didn't know I just came back from a one month trip to Spain and everything was mess around here. I had to unpack, do laundry, organize my closet, run a few errands, go to the supermarket and also do a couple of "beauty things" on myself like waxing, nails and all that good stuff so I thought that a TAG would be the perfect fun, quick and easy post for today.

I've been wanting to do a TAG post for a while and if you've reading the blog for a while you probably already know how obsessed I am with TAGs. Just clear things out, nobody tagged but I still wanted to do it and I copied from a blog called La Vie Cece (which is AMAZING and you should definitely check it out).

I know this TAG has been going around for quite while but I just want clarify something here in case you haven't seen it yet: I'm not talking about my "first time". Well, at least not in this post.. So if you're interested in reading my answers, let's get to it !

First blog post.

I know a lot of people get embarrassed by their first blog post but I'm actually quite please with mine. In case you missed it just click here but I pretty much talk about how I was nervous, excited and all those crazy feelings every blog has had when they first started. But it's so weird how liberating and fun writing you first post is and how much easier it gets on the second one. So I know nobody asked me for advice but if you're struggling with posting you first post, honestly JUST DO IT and I'm sure the next ones will be a lot easier.

Do you still talk to your first love ?

Well, things escalated very quickly, right ? But no, I do not talk to my first love. We had a quite weird relationship and he became a not to so good person after (and during) we broke up so I really do not want to go on that road again. It's been so long and I don't have any hard feeling and I wish him the best but I just don't want contact.

What was your first job ?

I worked a couple of months in my dad's office during the summer when I a teenager but the experience was terrible, I got extremely bored and my mom just told be to come home and let it go. 

First Plan Ride.

I'm not quite sure how old I was.. maybe 8 or 9 years old. We were going to Disney and I could not be more excited. I surprisingly remember a lot about that trip and I had the best time of my life and maybe that's why I love everything Disney related so much.. it just reminds me of good times.

First Broken Bone.

I don't think I've ever broken a bone but I've twisted my ankle more times than I can count. I danced ballet for most of my teenage years and I liked to "practice" at home a lot because I was such a devoted ballerina #not. 

First Piercing.

The only part of my body I have pierced are my ears and I plan on keeping it that way forever. I do not like piercing at all and I'm very scared of the pain people have go through to getting them. 

First Sport.

I was never into sports. I did ballet as I said before through most of my teenage years but sports were never my thing. I remember that I made up an excuse every single day we had Physical Education in school to not participate in the class. I just didn't see the point in running around on the first class and be sweaty and discussing through the entire day. 

First Concert.

My first concert was Madonna. I think I was 15 or 16 and my sister really wanted to go so I went just so she wouldn't go alone and I'm very happy I did. It was a great concert and although I didn't know many of her songs I had a great time.   

First Fear.

I'm not quite sure what to answer on this question but I remember that when I was little I had problems with breathing properly and always got very bad sinusitis so I used to have a lot of headaches. And I thought that those headaches were a sign that I had a brain tumor or something.. I know I was a weird kid. 

So this is the end of the TAG and I hope you guys enjoyed reading my answers. If you'd like to do this TAG next please consider yourself tagged and let me know on the comments or on Twitter so I can go check out your blog or video.

Don't forget to leave me your thoughts, suggestions for future posts and opinions or just tell me how was your day. 
I love hearing from you guys !

Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you soon.



9 comments:

  1. I love reading tagged post, it's fun to know something/anything about the blogger. I'm just so nosey, eh? LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way, Shireen ! So if you're nosy I'm nosy too ! :)

      Delete
  2. Ah I adore reading tagged posts! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I love reading tags and I loved your first blog post because it totally resembled how I felt when I first started blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl ! It's really scary to publish our first blog post but thank God it gets easier..

      Delete
  4. I always love reading these kind of tags cause it allows you to really get to know the blogger a whole lot more. Be proud of your first blog post because it's far better than many i've snooped on haha. We've all got to start somewhere right! Holly x
    http://thechroniclesofholly.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Michele, the picture you have on your first blog post is so cute! And I'm laughing at you faking your way out of phys ed class! I ran track and cross country in high school but I HATED phys ed. I figured that I was clearly getting enough exercise at practice every afternoon so I shouldn't have to do it during the day. If we were doing something like baseball I'd be at the end of the line to hit the ball and then as the line moved I'd sneak back towards the end so that I almost never actually made it up to bat. Ha ha ha!
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. +$3,624 profit last week...

    Receive 5 Star verified winning picks on NFL, NBA, MLB & NHL + Anti-Vegas Smart Money Signals...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...