pages

February 7, 2015

Movies I'm Loving.

Since I'm already doing Blogs I'm Loving and Links I'm Loving I might as well do Movies I'm Loving, right ? Now, jokes aside I was just trying to come up with a creative name for a post where I share with you guys some movies that I've recently discovered but are not particularly new releases.

Apparently nowadays all of my friends are all about the night life (I'm just getting too old for this..) so movie nights with my sister, lovely cat or family have been one of my favorite things to do and that's why I've been discovering so many movies. 

Ok, so now you're thinking I'm a looser. I'm not denying that but to be honest I've been so over all the party scene and after a entire week of working, studying and doing so many things I just cannot bring myself to put on heels on a friday night. Don't get me wrong sometimes I do go out but let's just say it's not one of my favorite things to do at the moment and also the cold weather intensifies my already high levels of laziness. 

| What If |
This movie was a great surprise. I mainly watched it because it's with Daniel Radcliffe and I'll be forever grateful to him for turning Harry Potter into reality. But this movie has nothing to do with that, it's just a cute and fun romantic comedy. It was nice to see him doing something different and in my opinion this movie deserves more publicity.. Am I the only one who never about this movie before ? 
| 50/50 |
This is another movie that deserves more recognition. I found out about this one on Google because sometimes I just type in "Good Comedy Movies" and an IMDb list popped up and I just browsed through it until I found this one and I'm very glad I did. It doesn't matter in which movie he is in Seth Rogen always makes me laugh and in this movie was no different. It is about cancer and so it goes trough some sad times and funny times, mostly funny. It's not at all morbid or dramatic.
| Now Is Good |
Get ready for the waterfalls. I didn't just cry watching it but I was a complete emotion rack after it. It's the most beautiful, tragic and sad history I've ever seen, talking about better then The Fault In Our Stars. Dakota Fanning is great like always and she made me feel all the feels.

I don't want to talk to much about the history 'cause I don't want to ruin it for you but it's mostly about a girl who has terminal disease and she falls in love with this guy is completely healthy and they go through the struggles of her sickness and learning how to be ok after she's gone.. I'm seriously getting teary eyes just writing this.
| Sorority Wars |
This movie was surprisingly not as cheesy or predictable as I was expecting. I have to admit that I started watching it mainly because of Lucy Hale (big Pretty Little Liars fan over here, not gonna lie) and also because it was available on Youtube (link here). I didn't have high exceptions and was just looking for a way to kill sometime while I was waiting for Sebastian to get home. I'm not gonna say it was a masterpiece but I really enjoyed watching. It's the perfect Sunday afternoon movie.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and hopeful discovered some good movies to watch this weekend. If you have any movie recommendations PLEASE leave them on the comments, I really tired of watching the same movies.. I've seriously watched Pitch Perfect five or six times already.

Have you seen any of these movies ? 
What's the last movie you watched ?

Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you on the next one.

12 comments:

  1. Haha I used to absolutely love my Friday movie nights and I'd even make a wafting bowl of triple butter popcorn, but I haven't had one of those in ages. I have seen Sorority Wars (mainly for Lucy Hale) and I did hear about What If (mainly because of Daniel Radcliffe). Hmm.. the last movie I watched was probably The Imitation Game with that guy who's in so many movies but always plays an intriguing character. I can't remember his name.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tips, M ! I'll definitely check out the Imitation Game next Friday ! :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't actually seen any of these! Would totally love to see Sorority Wars though because I am a massive fan of PLL. The last movie I watched was 'the interview' which was alright, but I was mainly just watching for James Franco haha. Holly x http://thechroniclesofholly.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also watched The Interview and I thought it was very funny but I was expecting a little bit more !

      Delete
  3. Good to read all your reviews... I haven't seen any of these movies... Will definitely add all these in my Watch list.. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're gonna have a great time watching these, specially Now Is Good ! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the movie rec's; need to get these on my must-watch list!

    Happy Tuesday!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcomed ! Hope you like them ! :)

      Delete
  5. Great picks! I have only seen 50/50 from your choice and you have so right that it deserves more recognition! But I will try to find the other movies you liked because they all sound to be good ones ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know your thoughts after you watched them ! :)

      Delete
  6. I haven't seen any of these movies but I kinda want to watch What If! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're gonna love it ! It's such a cute romantic comedy that think anyone can enjoy ! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...