pages

February 20, 2015

TAG: 25 Questions.


I'm here today with another TAG post.. Shocking, right ? I believe by now all of you already know my love for TAGs and when I discovered this one a couple of days ago I just had to do it. I actually found out about it through a new YouTube channel (at least new to me) called SimplyAlexandra321. I've been loving watching here videos recently ad you should definitely go check it out if you get the chance. 

This TAG is quite similar to a couple of ones I did before but I don't think I've answered any of this questions before. I've also been noticing some new readers and followers (thank you !) so I thought it would also be appropriate to do this TAG so you guys can get to know me a little better and for those of you who already know me it's a chance for us to bond a little bit more.. you can never have too much bonding (is that even English ?), right ? 

1. Do you have any pets ?

I have the most adorable little cat ever and her name is Kitty. I know, pretty creative for a cat name, right ? She's my faithful companion and does pretty much everything with me. If I'm studying in my room she lays on the bed next me, if I'm eating she goes to her little bowl of food and if I'm watching TV she come to couch to watch too. Yes, we have a weird relationship.

2. Name 3 things that are close to you.

Well, I'm writing a post now so obviously my computer. My phone (which is always next me) and my planner(that currently has been living in my desk as an attempt to make me more organized).

3. What's the weather like right now ?

Don't even get me started on this weather. We're currently in Summer here in Brazil and I'm dying. It's unbelievably hot and I cannot stay 3 minutes outside without sweating like a pig (pigs sweat ?). 

4. Do you drive ? If so have you crashed ?

I drive pretty much everyday and I don't think I have ever been responsible for a crash. Once a crazy motorcycle crashed into my car but it was not a big deal and the insurance covered everything. But it wasn't my fault. I consider myself a very good driver despite my boyfriend's opinion.. he just doesn't get my Fast and Furious driving style.

5. What time did you wake up this morning ?

I woke up 8:30 which is usually the time I wake up everyday. I don't have to actually go to school this semester, just write my final dissertation which I can do from my house but I still like to get out of bed early to feel more productive.  

6. When was the last time you showered ?

Yesterday night. Call me crazy but I shower every single day. 

7. What was the last movie you saw ?

The last movie I saw was a musical called "The Last Five Years" with Anna Kendrick and I loved it. If you're not a big fan of musicals I think you should skip this one because there is a LOT of singing.

8. What does your last text message say ? 

My last text message is from my dad and he texted me while he was waiting for me at the airport when I arrived from Madrid to ask me if I had already gotten my luggage. 

9. What's your ringtone ?

I don't even know honestly. My phone is always on vibrate. 

10. Have you ever been to a different country ?

If you don't know this answer you must really be new around here and in that case: Hello, thanks for stopping by! Yes, I have been to different countries (the main focus of this blog is traveling) and if you'd like to keep up with the countries I've visit I have a little "map app" down bellow and you can also read my traveling post here on the blog. 

11. Do you like sushi ?

I think they are talking about Japanese food in general and the answer is I FREAKING LOVE IT. If you follow me on Twitter you already know that since I post pictures every time I go to a Japanese restaurant which is pretty often. 

12. Where do you buy your groceries ?

I'm currently living with my parents so they do all the grocery shopping for me. The only thing I buy is chocolate or Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and I usually do that at a little store at the mall I usually go to. 

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?

Yes, but I'm not sure if it's considered medication because it was an all nature herbal thing. 

14. How many siblings do you have? 

I have an older sister. She's 4 years older than me and she's pretty awesome. I think she's 26 right now, she just finished medical school and got married last year.


15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?


I have a laptop and I'm really happy with it. 
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?


I'll be turning 23 and I'm kind freaking out about that. Getting older is loosing it's fun for me and become borderline terrifying. Although I'm excited with the direction my life is taking me, growing up is scary.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? 


I wear contacts outside and glasses inside the house.

18. Do you color your hair? 


I did some ombre on my hair with a L'Oreal kit I got in the supermarket and I was very happy with it. But that's pretty much it, I've never colored my entire hair. I actually really like my hair the way it is so I don't think I ever will.   

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. 


I'm planning to go to the gym. Don't know if I'll actually make it to the gym but it's definitely in the plans.. I even wrote it in my planner to make it official. 

20. When was the last time you cried?


I don't even know.. I don't cry that often. But it probably was watching a movie.
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? 


I like my pizza with tons of topping. My favorite pizza is the one I do it myself where I just throw everything I have in the fridge together.

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?


Cheeseburgers. Does anyone prefer hamburgers ?
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?


I've had many all-nighters. Some studying, some partying and some just watching movies in my computer. I used to have a pretty hard time falling asleep.
24. What is your eye color?


My eyes are brown. Nothing fancy or different just plain brown.
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? 


It's been years since I've drank any of them so I don't think I can taste the different. I'm not a big healthy fanatic but sodas are disgusting and terrible for your body so just stay away from them.

I TAG ALL OF YOU.

These are all the questions I'm answering today and I hope you guys enjoyed it or at least found it entertaining. If you get the chance to do this TAG on your blog please let me know on the comments so I can go check it out. 

Thanks so much reading.



5 comments:

  1. Loved this tag and I'm in the middle of learning to drive at the minute :P its going okay but takes time haha x

    www.krystelcouture.com | OnePiece Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does take.. it's process ! I took me almost an entire year..
      I'm glad you enjoyed the tag ! :)

      Delete
  2. I know this will sound very strange but I like to read these types of posts as it allows one to get to know the person writing them! And which makes one want to read more ^^ Plus you write in a nice way that is also fun to read! Really enjoyed this post ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! Fast and Furious driving style! Look if you're going to bother driving, just get there already! :)
    I think I'm going to do this tag this week. I've been in a funk in life and blogging so a fun tag might get me back on track.
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! Fast and Furious driving style! Look if you're going to bother driving, just get there already! :)
    I think I'm going to do this tag this week. I've been in a funk in life and blogging so a fun tag might get me back on track.
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...