pages

March 31, 2015

Blogs I'm Loving.

Since I've been pretty much gone from the blog the entire past week I've had some extra time for browsing online and I've found some many good blogs worth mentioning that it was about time that I did another installment of Blogs I'm Loving. 

You guys seem to really enjoy these posts and I love doing them. I think it's a great way to get more involved in the blog community (which was one of my goals for this month) and also to share with you some great bloggers that you should be following because they're great and their blogs are pretty awesome if you ask me. 

This time we have a little bit of a mix. We have some beauty blogs, some fashion blogs, a cooking blog, a book blog (is that how you call it ?) and even a fitness blog. Yep, I'm into fitness now, how about that ? I hope you guys like them as much as do and please check them out if you have the time and interest. 


I've actually found this blog through Twitter. Sometimes I just get in a browsing frenzy and pretty much stalk as many bloggers as I can. This blog is run by Jasmine and she is pretty much awesome and very helpful. The focus of the blog is beauty, skincare and obviously hair. She does reviews, comparisons between products, as well as tutorials and some very interesting posts. It's been a while since I've came across good product reviews and she hits the spot every single time. 


First of all, I'm loving the name of this blog. Second of all, I'm loving the design. It's very clean and sophisticated, kind of wish I could pull that off but I'm sticking with the pink and grey for now. I've been following this blog quite a while now but I kept forgetting to mention on this posts. She talks about fashion, music and some beauty too. Her posts are always fun and entertaining and I love here writing style.


If I could only use one word to describe this blog it would be: beautiful. Everything is just so beautiful and pink and cute. The pictures, design and the writing.. Everything is on point and beautifully done. She must put a lot of work into it and it definitely shows. As for the content, she write about all sorts of things related to lifestyle and motivation to achieve your goals. 


I really love this blog and I've been loving it for a while now, I don't know why it took me so long to mention it in one of these posts. I don't really know what to say other than it has everything I'm looking for in a blog.. I love her writing, the design is clean and beautiful and she writes about all the subjects I enjoy reading about, like makeup, fashion and lifestyle.

What are some of the blogs you've been loving lately ?
Please let me know on the comments, I love finding out about new blogs.
If you'd like to be mentioned on the next one just leave your 
link down below and I'll go check it out.

Thank you so much for stopping by !










8 comments:

  1. Nice post. It is great to find more blogs to read as I hadn't heard of any of these before. So thanks for mentioning them.
    Emily
    http://dreamuphappiness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcomed, Emily ! And I'm really glad you enjoyed the post. I'll be sure to check on your blog ! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Michele! Thanks for mentioning my blog, this has seriously made my month. You're so sweet, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your new blog header,the colours are so lovely! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete