pages

March 28, 2015

Monthly Wrap Up: March, 2015.

Since I began the month setting some goals to myself it was only fair that I made a wrap up now in the end of it and I'm actually very pleased with myself (*gently pats herself on the back*). I accomplished most of my goals and the ones that I didn't, I still kinda did. I know you're probably confused right with what I just said but just keep following my train of thought and you'll understand it as we go along.

When it comes to being more productive, I think setting out these goals for myself really helped. I kept them on the back of my mind and even when I caught myself binge watching TV in the afternoon after lunch (does anybody else does that ?) I would stop myself and make me go back to studying mode. I also tried to get the more annoying tasks out of the away sooner so I could take it easy at the end of the month before setting more goals for April (yes, I'm doing this again). 

I'm not sure on how to do this so I guess I'll just follow along my list and tell you guys if I accomplished a certain task or not and a little bit about how I got it done or why I didn't get it done. Please don't judge me, I'm a lazy person and I'm the first one to admit that. My favorite thing in the world is staying in bed and watching movies or a great TV show, just to give you an idea.

Enough with the ramblings and let's get to it !
FINALLY! You guys have no idea how hard it was for me to finish this chapter. But the worst part is that it's just the first one and I still have a couple more to go until I'm 100% done my this project. For now we'll just think on the bright side and focus on my small accomplish for this month. 
This month I was on fine, guys ! I read 5 books and I'm really proud of myself. The first one was "City Of Bones" by Cassandra Claire. I didn't really like and I'm not so sure why. The whole story didn't get my attention and I just wasn't the whole shadow-hunter-killing-demons kinda thing. I was super excited to read because I lot of people were saying great things about it but I don't know.. 

After that I read "Green Lake" by S.K. Epperson, "Maybe Someday" by Colleen Hoover, "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" by Jenny Han and, finally, "Angelfall" by Susan Ee. If you'd like to see a review about any of these book please let me know and I'll be more than happy to do it. I know for sure I'll be doing a more in depth review of "Maybe Someday" because I just can't get over how amazing this story is.. It's by far my favorite of this month. 
I'm proud to say that I've accomplished this goal and hopefully I'll keep going like this for the rest of the year. The fact that my gym is opened 7 days a week also helps a lot because sometimes if I get busy during the week I can just make up for it on the weekends. I've seen a lot of difference in pretty much all the expects in my life.

I've been sleeping better, I have more energy and I'm more focused during the day. I've also been eating healthier and loosing weight (YEEEY !). My legs are waaaay more toned than before and I've noticed that I'm overall in a better mood.
Now, this one is kinda tricky. I've done a posting schedule and have decided that I'll be posting Monday, Wednesday and Friday but I haven't been following it, obviously. I don't wanna make up excuses but I was super busy this week with my final project for college and some other personal problems and I didn't have time for blogging. 

But in April things will change. I'll be way better at time management and will definitely make time for blogging because I've truly missed it. I really enjoy sharing my life with you guys and when I can't or I don't have time for it, it just feels like something is missing. 


A weight has been lifted of my shoulders. I really hate having to deal with car trouble but it's just one of the many joys adulthood brings to you. Another thing is that I've never realized how much I rely on my car.. I don't even know how to get the bus anymore, honestly. I do everything with my car and being without it for the past weeks has been close to torture. Glad it's all good now. 
Me and my friends finally got together last weekend and it was so good. We got to catch up on each other's lives, gossip and eat some good food. I was even contemplating posting a picture of that night here on the blog but I'm not so sure they'd be comfortable with it. 

I stayed hidden in my house for so long that I kinda forgot how good it is to just get out and talk to people. Seriously, the past weekends have been spent watching Netflix, studying or reading and eating the new healthy banana bread that I've found on Pinterest (also add browsing on Pinterest to that list). I think internet offers so much entertainment and opportunities to be social that we (at least me) sometimes forget to just get out of the house, be active and see people.    

This a total fail. I know that being busy is not an excuse because we can always make time for what we want but I got caught up with my final project and other things and I completely forgot to even try. The plan was (and still is) to participate in those twitter blogger chats and get more involved in the whole blogging community, but now I guess I'll just pass this one along to the next month. 
Guys, I donated a TON of clothes. I did a major spring clean in my entire room and it felt so good to get rid of stuff that was just collecting dust over here. There were so many clothes that didn't even fit me anymore, jewelry that was broken or completely ruined and even some old books that I'm sure I won't read anymore. I know I just cleaned my room but I really feel better, like a weight has been lifted of my shoulders.. Is it weird ?  

Like I said, my final project took over my life this month and I just didn't have time or energy to go out and try new things. The only thing I did was to change the work outs I've been doing at the gym but I guess this doesn't count. Next month I'll be on it and if I get around to doing something fun and different I'll let you guys know.. Maybe I'll go on a picnic.. I always wanted to do that.

And that's a wrap for March guys ! I don't know if you feel like this too but as I'm looking back and thinking about everything I did in this month I'm realizing that I haven't done much. I know I have responsibilities and things that need to be done but I don't know.. Sometimes it feels like I'm not living my life to the fullest and I would like to change that. I hope that by continuing to do this posts I'll keep myself on track and just force myself to live more, if that makes any sense. Have you ever felt like that or am I just really weird ?

How was your month ? Did you do anything fun ? 
Are you setting goals for April ?
Please let me know your answers and thoughts on the comments. I missed you guys and I would really like to hear from you.

Thanks so much for stopping by !










3 comments:

  1. Super stoked for you achieving most of your goals! I definitely don't think i'd be able to go to the gym 5 days a week..but how I envy that you can haha. Maybe that should be my goal for April? March was a great month full of travel, friends and university. Fingers crossed April will be just as good :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you had a great month, Holy ! Thanks for sharing. Going regularly to the gym has been one of the best decision I've made this month and I really want to keep it up ! :)

      Delete
  2. I think you did pretty well! :)
    How was "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" ? I've been thinking about reading that one.
    :) Alice
    www.alicemanfrida.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...