pages

April 8, 2015

April Goals

I love April. I know a lot of people don't even pay attention to this month but in my book it's one of my favorites. First of all, we have Easter this month and this means chocolate and Easter eggs and I get to wear my bunny ears for an entire day. I also love the weather, here in my city it starts to get a little chilly and I definitely need a break from all of that Brazilian sunshine.

But we're not here to talk about why I love April. We're here to talk my #goals for this month. I'm gonna do the same thing I did in March so if you're not familiar with these posts you can go over there and check it, but the whole thing is quite simple. I'm just gonna set some big goals for this month (nothing very specific) and see how I do it. I make these posts as an attempt to make me more productive and organized and since last month was a #win (last hash tag I use in this post, I promise) I think I'll make this a monthly thing. 

Read 2 books.

You might be thinking that 2 books is a very small goal but that's exactly the point. Last month I read 5 books and I felt like I was dedicating way too much time into reading and not enough time on other aspects on my life. So this month, since I'm already ahead on my Reading Challenge, I'll limit myself to only 2 books. 

Work out 5 times a week.

I'm doing pretty well with the whole gym/working out thing so this goal will mostly to keep it up. I love going to the gym and I think I've already made it a habit. I go every single morning and when I can't I try to make up for it on the weekends. 

Stick with my blogging schedule.

Last month I made the blogging schedule now the hard part is sticking with it. If you don't know yet, my blogging schedule will me Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So now, you know which days to expect new posts and I'm more organized with my life. I feel like blogging three times a week will be something I can do and not get super stressed out. 

Get out of the house more.

I'm a total home body. I love my room and if it had a mini fridge in it I would never ever leave it. But since I'm not going to class everyday anymore I need to make a special effort to actually leave the house. I'm already going to the gym every morning which qualifies as leaving the house on the week days, but I still need to work on the weekends. I've spent the entire last weekend inside.. Yes, I stayed in Friday through Sunday and didn't even feel guilty. 

Spend less time on the internet.

I feel like I'm constantly online. I know that I have a blog and I need to keep it updated and I also use the internet to study and everything but I'm sure I can cut down on the time I spend in front of the computer.

I watch waaaaay to much YouTube and spend waaaaay too much time on Instagram. This month I gonna make a conscious effort to stay away for a while. You guys don't need to worry, I won't stop blogging. But I will stop my endless scrolling through social media.

Save more money.

I think I'll be starting a Project No Buy this month but I'm still not sure if I want to do it or not. I mean, I need to save money but I don't know if I can commit to spending an entire month without spending. I'll think some more about the idea and let you guys know soon, but with the project or not, I'm still going to save money during this month and limit my shopping.  

Volunteer.

One of my best friends volunteers every Friday on a local public daycare center for small kinds and she has been inviting me to go with her for ages now and I always find an excuse. This month I intend to change this and go with her at least one day.

What are your goals for this month ?

Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you soon. 



   

10 comments:

  1. Save more money and Spend less time on Internet are my goals for this month too !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think those are my goals for life ! hahaha

      Delete
  2. Haha! Definitely feeling you on the whole saving more money part! And I should really start working out more too, I eat so much and exercise none, it's terrible. LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luch with your goals, Shireen ! :)

      Delete
  3. I need to get working on my veg patch and enjoy spring now that it's finally here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, you always have the coolest goals. I would never come up with the idea of doing a veg patch. Please let me know how it turns out ! :)

      Delete
  4. My goals are pretty much all the ones you stated! I really want to work on working out. I get so lazy and forget how good exercise is, so I definitely need to make more of an effort. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think exercising is one of the best goals to set for yourself. It really puts me a in good mood and I tend to be more productive if I start my day at the gym. Good luck with your goals ! :)

      Delete
  5. Great goals, but I could never ever do something like not buying something for a month


    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I can't either.. I'm gonna give myself until sunday to think about it ! :)

      Delete