pages

April 7, 2015

Books I Want To Read Soon.

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_book_books_cute_read_reading_challenge_night_circus
Today I'm writing another post about books ! Shocking, right ? I've been a reading kick lately. This reading challenge has really took over my mind and I'm reading book after book after book.. I don't know if that is a good thing necessarily (It is better than watching TV, I guess..) because I do have other things to do other than laying in bed and reading all day. Does anyone know of a job where I get paid to do this ? If so, you've got to let me know.

But jokes aside, I've been very into the whole "bookish internet community" and I have discovered so many books that I desperately want to get to, so I decided to list them all for you guys and we can, hopefully, bond over this. You can tell me what books you've read, what books you want to read as well as leave me any recommendations of books you think I should read, I love recommendations.



I've actually already started this one but since I've just read five pages I thought I could include it here. This book is magical.. Seriously, magical. The first page got me completely hooked and the more I want to read this book the less I want it to end. 

Although I'm loving the 5 pages I already read, I have to say that the title is completely miss leading. This book is not about a circus. I don't really know what this book is about but I'm guessing some sort of battle magic power amazingness. 



I've already seen 3 people online say this book was their favorite book so I decided to pick it up the last time I was in my local bookstore. Although the cover and the pictures inside are a little creepy and scary, I was completely intrigued by them and decided to give this one a go. 

I also have no idea what this book is about but if I had to guess I'd say some kind of orphanage for quirky kids with special abilities. I'm pretty this is going to be one of the books I'll want to do a review after I read it, so make sure you read the review and let's see if I got it right. 



Gillian Flynn blew my mind with Gone Girl and Dark Places so I really want to read this book. Again, I have no idea what this book is about and I'd like to keep it that way. I wanna be surprise as the events unfold and have my mind blown again. 

I've saw somewhere that this book is going to become a movie just like Gone Girl so I really want to read it before the movie comes out. Because once I see the movie I can't bring myself to read the book.. Knowing what's going to happen makes the book less interesting.



I've read this book when I was 15 years old and I think that because I was younger I didn't really appreciate it so I decided to give it another try. I saw the movie already so I don't know how this is going to be but I saw it so long ago that I don't believe I remember much. The whole church thing really intrigues and I people say that Dan Brown does a great job exploring this subject and I really want to read more books from him. 




It looks like everybody has already read this book around the BookTube community and most of them really liked it. The reviews on GoodReads are also pretty good and since I'm in the look for a good trilogy I decided to give this one a go. I'm not really sure what this one is about (as you can see I like to read the books without knowing anything about the story) but I know that there's something about a kingdom and wars and I haven't read a book like this in a while.   



Ever since I've read The Summer I Turned Pretty I've been loving books that take place at the beach. There's just something about the whole beach scene that I completely adore and I since this book also takes place at the beach and the cover is so beautiful I think I'm going to really enjoy it. 

I don't know but about it but I think the story revolves around a couple and their relationship but I'm pretty sure there's more to it. If you read it please no spoilers. 



I've saw the movie Maze Runner and it ends one a complete cliff hanger. I just need to know what happens next so I decided to read this one next. I'm not gonna read the Maze Runner simply because I already know what happens and I don't really feel like reading, but this story got me completely sucked in and now I want to read the rest of the series.



The synopses and the cover completely sold me on this one. I also haven't read any books from this author so I'm very interested to know if he can keep me glued to the book. I'm assuming this is a suspense or some sort of thriller and I'm really interested is this genre lately so, hopefully, I'll love it.



This book is everywhere. Everybody is talking about it all over the internet and I just have to read it. The cover is soooo beautiful and I think that that is what has drawn me to the book. I tried to purchase it in my local bookstore but they were completely out of stock so I'll probably just read it in my Kindle, which is good thing since I tend to read fasted with the Kindle.

This are all the books on my TBR list at the moment (it increases by the minute). If you want to keep up with my reading make sure you follow me on GoodReads. I daily update my reading progress and it'll be like we're reading together !


Have you read any of the books ? Do you have any recommendations ?
Let me know your answers in the comments.

Thank you so much for reading.

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_book_books_cute_read_reading_challenge_night_circus_all_the_light_we_cannot_see_tbr_booktube





9 comments:

  1. I'm reading Girl Boss at the moment, it's actually really inspirational! I don't really read fiction books that often.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to read Girl Boss but I've read so many mixed up reviews that I decided to skip it. But since you're liking it so much I'll check it out and see if I like it or not ! :)

      Delete
  2. Have you read All the Bright Places? It's a contemporary romance about two ill-fated youths who fall in love. Their story is magic, provocative and gripping.

    Thanks for sharing your TBR!
    -Rachel xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I still haven't read ! Thanks for the recommendation I'll give this a go soon ! :)

      Delete
  3. The Night Circus sounds amazing, I'll definitely try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great book. It has such a magical tone to it and the author really transports you to that world. I think you're going to enjoy it a lot ! :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't read any of these books but I think I'd better try some of them.I'm currently reading "This side of paradise" by Fitzgerald at the moment and "Dubliners" by Joyce, I really recommend reading "The picture of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde if you haven't already,It's utterly brilliant and one of my favourite books! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendations, Elizabeth ! I don't read a lot of classic but I'll check out The Picture of Dorian Gray".

      Delete
  5. You can earn $20 for completing a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what major companies are paying for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So big companies pay millions of dollars each month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete