pages

April 26, 2015

Current Working Out Playlist.

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_playlist_working_out_gym
Ever since I've started to incorporate healthier habits into my everyday life I've been wanting to write some posts about it to share my experience and my new habits. But since it's been only a couple of months since I've started this Healthy Project (yes, that's what I'm calling it) I thought it was a better idea to wait some more and see what kind of results I'll get from it before I start telling you guys about it.

So today we're starting small (taking baby steps) and I thought it'd be fun to share my current working out playlist because exercising and being active is good for you no matter what and having good music to pump you up can do no wrong. I don't know about you guys but I'm very picky about the songs I listen to when I'm at the gym because they pretty much dictate my mood and the intensity of the work outs I'm doing. For example, slow songs make me go slower and upbeat songs make me push myself harder.  

I've picked all of these songs on Spotify (who is not sponsoring me although I wish they were) besides the Taylor Swift songs because her songs are not there anymore and I'm very sad about it. T-Swift I love you but bring your songs back to Spotify, please. 

Anyway, if you guys don't know, Spotify is an app which you can download to your phone and you pay a certain amount of money to listen to unlimited songs. I know there are other apps out there that do the same thing but Spotify is just what works best for me. 

1. Headlights - Robin Schulz 


3. I Really Like You - Carly Rae Jepsen

4. Shut Up and Dance - Walk The Moon

5. Bang Bang - Jessie J

6. Flawless Remix - Beyoncé

7. 7/11 - Beyoncé

8. Stole the Show - Kygo

9. Ignition - Phoebe Ryan

10. Four Five Seconds - Rihanna

11. Animals - Maroon Five

12. Slow Down - Selena Gomez

13. Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne

14. Can't Stop Dancin' - Becky G

15. Lights Go Down - The Jane Doze

16. California Girls - NoMBe 

17. Firestone - Kygo

18. Nothing Really Matters - Mr. Probz 

19. Outside - Calvin Harris 

20. Blame It On The Night - Clavin Harries feat. John Newman

So this is my current working out playlist. Please leave me any suggestions you guys might have because I'm always looking for new songs and although I love all of the ones I've mentioned, I tend to get tired of them very fast.

What's your favorite song for working out ?

Thanks so much for stopping by.


letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_playlist_working_out_gym_cute_clothes_baby_blue_blogger




2 comments: