pages

April 5, 2015

HAPPY EASTER !

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_happy_easter_cute_blue_eggs
Hello, everyone !


Today's post is going to be short and sweet. I don't know if all of you are even going to see it in time because I am posting this a little too late, but I still wanted to wish all of you a HAPPY EASTER. I hope you all had a great day and got to spend it with your family and friends. I know a lot of people don't celebrate it, but I do and I wanted you guys to know that I'm wishing you guys all the best, always.

Today was one of those crazy busy wonderful days, filled with family time and chocolate. I don't know if you do this anywhere else in the world but Easter chocolate eggs are a big hit here in Brazil, actually anything chocolate is a big hit.

Just like in all the holidays, we get a little too excited with gifts and having fun and sometimes we forget the real meaning of it. I'm not gonna sit here and write an entire post about what Easter means to me and my religion but I just wanted to remember you guys that there's more to it than just a few days off work.

Whatever you believe in just make sure you're reminded of that today. And if you don't believe in anything just use this time to spend it with your family and friends and do good in any way you can.. That's more than enough !

Hope you had a wonderful day !

Thank you for reading.




4 comments:

  1. Nice post! You are so adorable and sweet! Hope you had a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had such a lovely Easter I had a lovely one too .
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete