pages

April 28, 2015

Introducing My New Series: Life Lessons.

letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_life_lessons_blogger
I've recently had the idea of making a little series here on the blog. I've never done something like this before so I'm gonna count on you guys for feedback. But I just thought it would be interesting to share some of the things I've learned in life and turning it into a little series makes it more fun, at least in my opinion. I don't know if I'll make it into a weekly thing or just do it whenever inspiration strikes. All I know is that I'm planning to start it on May. 

I'm also not set on all the topics yet, I have about 3 or 4 picked out but if you'd like to suggest something or tell us something you want advice on or maybe just wants to know my opinion about I'm totally opened to it. All I know is that I'm planning on writing about things that I've gone through like trying to fit in and struggling to be yourself and also about more debating topics that I'm very passionate about. I want to guys to keep in my mind that all I'll be doing is sharing my thoughts and my opinion and that we're all entitled to disagree with each other. 

I like to believe that I've acquired some sort knowledge from my past experiences in the short amount of years I've been on this planet. I've had my heart broken multiple times (four to be exact), I've gained and lost a lot of friends over many (some stupid and some not so stupid) reasons, I've doubted myself more times than I can count, I've traveled the world trying to "find myself" and I've also had a pretty hard time struggling with self esteem. Unless you're some kind of super evolved human being, I'm sure you have also been trough similar things.

Those are things we'll be discussing on this little series and I can't wait to get started. I want to start doing something more positive and meaningful with the blog and I think that this is great start. I'll still keep my regular posting schedule and throw on a little mix of makeup and clothes here and there because, let's face it, I love talking about theses things as well. 

So that's pretty much it, guys. Please leave any suggestions you might have on the comments. Some topics you'd like to see being discussed, a schedule you'd prefer as well as any other suggestion you might have. We're opened to discussion. The first post will be up on the first week of April and we'll just go from there. 


Thank you so much for reading. 




letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_life_lessons_blogger_china_cute_signature_baby_blue


  

1 comment:

  1. It takes a while to find the series that's just right for you: I personally have had several attempts at it haha! :) This seems like an amazing idea, though, and I'm excited to read some of these!

    I love your blog header, by the way! It's so beautiful! :)

    x Chasing Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete