pages

April 19, 2015

Links I'm Loving.

I'm here today with another installment of Links I'm Loving. If you're new around here, (according to Google Analytic I've been getting some new visitors so yeeey!) I do posts like this every so often in order to share some of the hidden gems I find online and since I spend way to much time on the internet they have become a regular thing on the blog.

I've been collecting these links for a while now and I have a bunch of cool things to share, from travelings tips to a delicious baked french fries recipe. I've been very into the whole healthy vibe lately, mostly because I've a big event coming up and I want to look good and loose some weight. I know healthy living should be lifestyle and bla bla bla but I honestly just want to loose some weight without starving myself. I have no idea if it'll become a lifestyle (fingers crossed) but for now I'm taking it one day at a time.


Ok, I just totally digressed and started rambling so I'm gonna stop here and if you're interested on the links just keep reading !



So what do you do when you want to loose weight ? You go to the gym. You go on the internet and look for alternative french fries recipes, because logic. But jokes aside, this is a very good recipe. 

I've tried it already and I have to say that I was impressed. I've never been a very big fan of french fries before because I always felt like they didn't tasted like potatoes and I love potatoes. But this recipe is AMAZING. First time I did it I followed word for word and my entire family loved it. So if I did it (with all of my non existent kitchen skills), trust me, you can do it too.



I love Lonely Planet. I love their travel guides, their website and follow them in every social media I have. I think that even if you're not that into traveling like me, you will still find their articles interesting because they talk about different cultures and places and you don't need to like traveling to be curious about the world we live in.

But this article is targeted to people who enjoy traveling. Like the title says, it's about things you can do for free in different countries. I'm sure every traveler out there will agree that when you start adding up museum  and attractions fees traveling because very expensive. So if you're planning to go somewhere, make sure to check this list so you can save some bucks.


I'm obsessed with this website. It gives you the calories of pretty much everything eatable in the world. I'm not kidding, you can type in an specific Burger King sandwich or Starbucks drink and it magically gives you every nutrition fact and the amount of exercise you need to do to burn off the calories. Is your mind blow too ?

I'm not saying you should follow my example, because obsessing over calories is not a healthy habit but I just do it for fun really and sometimes it's also makes me think twice before ordering a cheeseburger.



I don't know if you're familiar with the Grateful Gordons YouTube channel  and if you're not you should go right now and subscribe because they are awesome. They live a very particular lifestyle and although I could never live that way (it's like they live in the jungle or something, just watch the video and you'll see what I'm talking about) I still love watching them. 

I wanted to share this video in particular because it's about traveling in a very different way. Some people believe that you need to have tons of money to afford traveling and that's not the truth at all. You can travel with little to no money at all and learn to be resourceful. 

Like I said before, it's not something that I believe I'm capable of or that I think I would want to do, but it's very interesting take on traveling. I'm all about saving money on extras but I need some comfort and I just hate not being certain on the money situation because this girl like to shop.

Do you have any links to share with us ?

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you soon.





4 comments:

  1. Lonely Planet is just amazing! Great post and yes, I'm new here:)

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these little posts . I can't wait in a year's time to see how many more new places you have travelled

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...