pages

May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day.

Hello everyone !
Today's post is going to be a little chattier than usual. I just wanted to come here and wish all of you guys a Happy Mother's Day, specially if you're a mommy yourself. To all the wonderful mommies out there I hope you have a wonderful and magical day, filled with joy, love from your family and friends and also amazing little gifts. Thank you for dedicating such a big part of your lives to motherhood and for making sure you're raising good human beings for this planets.
Today the entire planet celebrates your hard work as a parent and we all appreciate and thank you for being you. This is also extended to all the wonderful individuals out there who so kindly and selflessly step in and take the place of mother is so many kid's lives when needed.    

Now, I would like to say a special thank you to my momma. For caring me 9 moths in her belly and 21 years in her back. I love you and appreciate you more than I could ever put into words. You're the reason I'm able to be myself and pursue my dreams in all the ways possible, for that I will be forever thankful.

If you're not able to be with your mother today just make sure you give her a call and tell her how special she is and how grateful you are for having her in your life. Also send her a gift because she deserves it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...