pages

May 1, 2015

Life Update | What's Going On In My Life.

Hello everyone ! 

I know have not been posting as frequently as I usually do (or as I want to) but my life has been a little too crazy lately. I know what's up with me but I feel like some months I have absolutely nothing going on and stay in the house in my pajamas and then the universe shifts and all the fun events decide to happen in the spam of just two weeks. Does anybody else feel that way ?

But anyhow, the past in the past and since it's the First of May and most of you have the day off (like me) I decided it was the perfect day to do a life update and to share some of the things I'm looking forward to in the near future.

Don't worry, I wont bother you anymore with my doubts about blogging. I decided to take Elsa's advice and just let it go. What's supposed to happen will happen and worrying about it now won't make things better.

First things first, yesterday I had a job interview. YEEEEY for me. I have been looking for a job for soooo long and you guys have no idea how good it is to finally get some positive feedback. I applied for a teaching position in a English academy and now I'm waiting for them to call me and let me know when I start training. 

Another good thing is that I'm planning to travel next weekend. Nothing fancy, it's just me and a friend of mine doing a little road trip to São Paulo (which is a big city close to Rio de Janeiro). We just thought it would be a good idea to get a away for a weekend. Some new restaurants opened there recently, like Olive Gardner and Red Lobster, and since we are missing the US we decided to pay them a visit. So there's lots of eating and shopping in our schedule.

Since I've been quite busy this past week I have not been working out as often as I wanted to too. I've only made it to the gym 3 times this week and although I haven't gained any weight I still feel kinda bad. I don't know.. It's just something I got used to and now I'm missing it. But unfortunately, the gym is closed today but I'm planning on going for a run later which will have to count as my work out of the day.

For those of you who are wondering about my April Goals and if I accomplished them all I have some bad news for you guys.. I completely failed this month. I totally forgot about them in the beginning of the month because I was super busy with my final dissertation for school and had to meet some deadlines. And after that life became a little mess with doctor appointments and the whole process of looking for a job and all. 

But today is the beginning of another month and I'm giving myself a chance to start things over with a clean slate. My May Goals will be up next after this post, maybe on Sunday and I'll make sure to write them down on my planner so I can keep track of them. 

I've also been doing this things where I make sure that every single day I do something towards my goals in life. It doesn't have to be anything drastic but just little steps that will count in the future. This has been helping me with my anxiety and my constant fear that I'm not growing or progressing in life. This has made me realize that accomplishing my goals will not be easy but they won't be impossible either.. I just have to keep swimming.  

I wanna know what's up with you ?
And I'm not just saying that, I really wanna know. Let us know on the comments something cool that happened in your life in April and something that you're looking forward to.

Thank you so much for reading. 


  







2 comments:

  1. Aw, hope you get that job you applied for! Loved hearing what you've been up to lately. It's great you've managed to hit the gym 3 times this week, i've been so bad lately and haven't been exercising so I think I need to push myself a bit more. This week has been great for me, but next week will be so much better because i'm going to a concert (Alt+J and Asgeir) and i'm also getting a puppy! So next week will be awesome.
    :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOOW you're getting puppy that sounds like fun! :)

      Delete