pages

May 25, 2015

Links I'm Loving


Guys, today's post is going to be short and sweet because these past few days I've been a busy bee. Between finishing up all the requirements for graduation (and trust, there are a lot of them in my university), my new course and trying to go to the gym at least 4 days a week and I didn't even have time to do my nails last week. 

But today is monday and we're starting fresh. I'm gonna try to put up at least two more post this week but I can't promise anything. I'm doing my best over here and I'm sure you guys understand. 

Even though I've been super busy, I always have time for some internet browsing and YouTube watching at the end of each day.. It's my before bed ritual and it helps me relax so no judging. And since it has been a long time since I last shared the links I'm loving, I decided to do a new one today.


This one is a new find for me. Lately, I've been getting a lot of views from there and I decided to check it out. The way I see it, it's kind of like a Stumble Upon, where you check down your interested and they provide you with a bunch of cool website related to it. I've been having a lot of fun with it, so if you ever find yourself bored on a lazy afternoon, it's worth checking it out. 


Whenever my life gets busy and I have a lot going on I always put on weight. So this time I've been fighting this like crazy and on the days I can't make it to the gym I go on YouTube and try to find some easy workouts to do at home. 

All of you must already know that I'm a big fan of Blogilates, but this time I decided to change switch this up a bit and I found this video in Rachel Talbott's channel. I really enjoyed and let me know if you guys get the chance to try it out. 



I don't know if you guys remember, but a couple of months ago I wrote a feature article there and I've been loving that website ever since. It has a bunch of cool articles and even some videos. Their main point is to promote a healthy body image and also empowering women everywhere. I don't know about you but I'm cool with that.. If you'd like to see the article I wrote for them you can click here and don't forget to leave a comment there, I'd love to know what you thought about it. 



I'm in looooove with this website, but today I wanted to bring attention to this recipe in particular. This saturday I decided I wanted to eat something different but since it was so cold and raining, we didn't want to leave the house. So me and my sister gave this recipe a shot and it was delicious. You guys should definitely try it when you get the chance. 


What have you been up to ?
Hoe you enjoyed this little post I just put together in the 
library of my university whilst I should be studying.

Thanks so much for reading.


2 comments:

  1. You picked some brilliant links! x
    fashionismyfirstlangauge.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much ! I'm glad you liked it ! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...