pages

May 29, 2015

Most Absent Blogger Award.

If this was a thing, I would win a new one every month for sure. Today I'm not gonna explain myself anymore, keep apologizing and promising that I will post more often because, let's face it, I won't. And it's not because I don't want to, it's because I physically cannot do more than what I'm already doing. 

This past month my life went upside down. I went from being at home the entire day to being away the entire day. Some days I wake up at 5:50 a.m. and only arrive at 20:00 p.m., I don't want you guys to feel sorry for me because I'm actually really happy with the things that I'm doing, I just want you guys to understand and don't give up one me. 

I had to finally accept that blogging is a hobby in my life and I have to treat it as such. There are more important things going on but I still don't want to give up on something that really makes me happy but I also don't want to stress about it, like I said.. This is supposed to make me happy, not to be an obligation. So, for now, I can only promise two posts a week since I'm not able to write and take pictures on week days and have to leave everything for the weekends. 

I also want to share some exciting news. I think this Saturday, me and my friend are going to take some new pictures for the blog and I'll  also be doing some remodeling and redesigning soon which will be super exciting. I can't wait for you guys to see what we come up with !

Thanks so much for reading and for sticking around.

I really appreciate all of you.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...