pages

May 11, 2015

Taking A Break.

I didn't really want to write this post.. I tried to menage everything that has been going on in my life with the blog but it just got to a point where it was too much. I'm finishing up college and with that comes a lot of papers to write and applying for jobs. I just started a new course that requires a lot of reading and since it's so expensive I want to really take advantage of it and get as much as I can from it. On top of that I still need to be regular human. I need/want to go to the gym, go out with my friends and spend some time with my family. 

I know that blogging is hobby and bla bla bla.. But I still feel like we have connection and you guys expect posts and some sort of commitment from my part and I want to give you all of those things. If I'm gonna blog I want to do it well and that's why I decided to take a little break. 

I'm just taking a week off to get my life together and focus more on school work. So nobody needs to freak or anything.. I'll keep blogging as usual after this week and I even have some fun posts planned. If you wanna talk to me during this little break, I'm always available on social media.. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Let's chat over there ! 

I hope you guys understand and, hopefully, don't give up on me or my blog.

Thank you so much for reading and for all the support.

  

4 comments:

  1. It's ok take a break sometimes I guess... Maybe it's good for you and you can come back with more strength and give us more content of quality Michele. I appreciate that you take a break, but please keep the promise and come back in a week!!
    :D :D
    I also wish you a lot of luck with that new course of yours!!

    XOXO, Belinda!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment, Belinda.

      I will be back very soon. If everything goes as planned, on friday I'll have anew post up for you guys ! :)

      Delete
  2. I just stumbled upon your blog today and fell in love with it! Although I am a new reader, can't wait for you to return! :)

    likeanapparition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Griselda ! It means a lot and I just have to say that I'm LOVING your name... I know it's random but your name is so unique and beautiful ! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...