pages

May 30, 2015

Talkin' Trash | May Empties Review.


It's that time of the month again.. It's Empties Time ! Ok, I'm probably the only person around here who gets excited with empties but I just can't help it. I just love the feeling of finishing up a product and knowing that I didn't waste money, and it also helps to get rid off the clutter in my room. 

Ever since I've started my new minimalist approach to life I've been trying to make sure I'm using up everything I already have and that includes all the half used hair products I had in my bathroom featured here. I only have two makeup products this time, but given the time it takes me to finished them up I'm counting this as a success. #winning 
letmecrossover_blog_michele_mattos_blogger_empties_beauty_products_used_up_garnier_herbal_essence
Herbal Essence Smoothing Conditioner in "The Sleeker The Butter"


I love all Herbal Essence's products and if you haven't tried any, you're missing out. But talking about this conditioner is particular, I liked everything about it. I liked the price (super affordable), the scent and the way it lives my hair. It's super moisturizing and leave my hair sleek and shiny. 

Pantene Pro-V Smooth Shampoo

I liked it, but it just didn't blow me away. It's a good everyday shampoo and you get a ton of product for the price which is nice. I always have a shampoo like this in my shower because I like to rotate shampoos because otherwise my hair gets used to a particular one. 

Get it here !  

Nivea Body Wash in "Cashmere Moments"

It's an OK body wash. Not very moisturizing like the Dove ones (which are still my favorite) but they also didn't strip my skin. I liked the scent. It claims to last up to 80 showers.. It didn't work out that way for me but maybe it's just because I put too much into my luffa. 

Get it here

Dove Pure Deodorant

I was struggling with deodorant, guys. I know it's not a common struggle but it was real to me. All the ones that I was trying were making my arm pits itchy and weird, so when I saw this one in drugstore I thought.. Why not give it a go ? It says on the bottle that it has no parabens and those other stuff that are supposedly bad for your skin. 

I worked in the sense that my skin of no longer itching, but it didn't really keep the sweat and funky smells away.. Specially when I was working out. I overall liked it but I don't think it's very suitable for my lifestyle.


Garnier Fructis Nutrient Spray Triple Nutrition



I've had this for ages which is weird because it's actually a very good product. It's kind of a leave-in conditioner ish.. I don't really know how to explain it but it made my hair super smooth and shiny. I used this mainly on the days where I wanted to straighten my hair and it just made all the frizz go away.

Get it here



Clean & Clear Morning Glow Oil-Free Moisturizer SPF 15



I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, I think this is the fifth bottle that I've used up and it won't be the last. Right now I'm using a new moisturizer just try something new and I'm already regretting it. This just works so well under my makeup and it doesn't make me greasy or shiny throughout the day. The only downside to it is the SPF 15, just 'cause a higher protection. 

Get it here !


Pupa Diva's Lashes Maxi Volume Mascara in Extra Black


I've gotten it two or three years ago in Europe so I thought it was time to throw it out. I haven't used it in a while, but from what I remember this is a very good mascara. It was the closest thing I've ever found as an alternative to fake eyelashes.

Want it ? Get it here !  


Avon Ideal Flawless Concealer Stick in Medium


I seriously go through one of these every week. It's a great concealer in my opinion and it blends really well with the skin. Just make sure you set it with a powder and you're good to go.   

Want it ? Get it here !


I hope you guys enjoyed reading about the products I've finished this month. Like I said, I really focusing on using up everything I have at the moment before purchasing more products. 


What products did you use up this month ?

Thanks so much for stopping by. 



1 comment:

  1. The concealer stick and mascara sound really good! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete