pages

June 24, 2015

Currently Reading.

This year I made a personal goal to read more and I’ve really been trying to stick to it. I’ve been watching way less television and I even started a Reading Challenge for 2015 on GoodReads but by now I think all of you already know that since I talk about it all the time.

Since today I was lacking creativity and this posts seem to be quite popular on the online book community (Is that how you  call it ? Is this even a thing ?) I decided to talk to you guys about the books I’m currently reading.

Now, before I get started I would like to say that I don’t recommend reading more than on book at a time but since I now commute to class everyday I’m having a lot of time to read and because I don’t like reading thriller or book about murder before going to bed, I usually take this time to catch up on all the thrillers and suspense books I was missing.

I’m not list the books in order of preference. Don’t get me wrong, I’m enjoying all the books I’m reading because if I wasn’t enjoying I wouldn’t be reading, but some I like more than others.

1. Dirty Little Secrets by Liliana Hart
I got this book for super cheap on my Kindle and I had no idea I was going to like it so much. Since I haven’t finished I can’t give you guys a lot of information, but from I’ve read it’s a mystery and it involves murder and investigation.

The author does a great job at delivering information at the right moment so you’re intrigued but not super duper curious. It’s definitely a page turned and I’m loving it. But like I said before, I can’t read this before bed because I’m a big baby so I just read it while I’m commuting to and from class and this way it takes me more time to finish the book.

I’ll totally do a more in depth review of this book when I finish it and you guys should definitely give this a try if you like mystery.

2. Three Girls and a Baby by Rachel Schurig
 I’m really liking this book – not loving it. I just started reading it last night before going to bed so I can’t tell you much about this story but from what I already read I’m liking it. It’s about a girl who gets pregnant with her ex-boyfriend’s baby and she has no idea what to do but her 2 friends are more than supportive about it.

Like I said, I haven’t read much but I hope the story picks up from there. I’m expecting it to be funny with a little bit of romance. I’ll let you guys know if the story get more interesting or not on my wrap up at the end of the month.

3. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare 

I feel like I’ve been reading this book for ages and to be honest, I’m not really enjoying it. I like the first two books of the series but I’m kind of over the whole shadow hunters thing. I will finish the book nonetheless but I can’t say I’m very excited about it. I really hope this book makes me change my mind about the series because I really want to like but.. We’ll see how things go.

If you guys have any recommendations of good book series please let me know on the comments, especially if it’s fantasy. The last book series I really enjoyed was Harry Potter and I really want something to make me feel excited about the next book.

What are you currently reading ?


Thanks so much for reading.


2 comments:

  1. The books sound really interesting! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

    It's been said that any bettor must watch this,

    Watch this now or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...