pages

July 30, 2015

Asking for Advice: DISNEY TRIP.

I cannot believe I'm finally doing a traveling post. For you guys who have missed them I'm really sorry but what can say.. I haven't been traveling a lot and you can only talk about previous trips for so long, you know ? I totally aware that some of you only come here to read about my traveling experiences and I'm really grateful for that but traveling requires money and time, two assets I've been lacking.

If you couldn't guess from the title already, we're going to Disney World at the end of the year. By "we", I mean Me, my mom and my dad. Sebastian is super busy with his master and my sister is boring adult who cannot get away from work for only 9 days but I'm not getting into that right now. 

I wanted to get this post out today because we'll be doing our planning and booking the hotel soon (I'll share the whole thing as soon as I know everything) and I wanted to ask for your advice first. I know for a fact that I have a lot of American readers and although I can imagine not all of them live in Orlando, Florida (or even close to that area) I believe some of you may have gone there before. 

This not our first time going there (it's actually our 7th or 8th) but although we've gone there multiple times we always end up doing the same stuff, not that I'm complaining, I actually love it there. So this time I wanted to try something different. I've been doing some research here and there but it's hard to settle a plan if you've never gone to the place or heard anything about. I asked out on Twitter but except from a "like" from a Disney fan page I didn't get much response. 

So, if you've ever been there, have friends and family who have or you live there, please let me know any recommendations of cool stuff to do and places to eat and shop. We're already going to some of the theme parks and the main malls and outlets. But honestly, anything helps. It can be your favorite store to shop or your favorite restaurant.

That's pretty much it for today's post. I'm super excited for this trip. This was actually a surprise for me, since I'm graduating this year my dad decided to surprise me and my mom by buying the tickets. It wasn't a total surprise because we were talking about maybe traveling to somewhere in the US but he decided to take matters into his own hands and be an awesome dad. 

Thanks so much for reading and keep the recommendations coming!



1 comment:

  1. I went to Disney World 15 years ago so it's probably different. But I was in Orlando a couple of years ago and if you happen to be looking for a non-Disney thing to do one day there is a weird but interesting little museum sort of nearby.
    http://www.wonderworksonline.com/orlando/

    :) Alice

    ReplyDelete