pages

July 6, 2015

Little Life Update.

Hello everyone !

For today's post I decided to make a Life Update post because a lot has changed since my last one. My life has a weird way of staying the same for months and then all of a sudden in a spam of day things get turned upside down. But fortunately, this time the Gods of destiny smiled upon me and I only have good and exciting updates. 

First and for most, I delivered my final dissertation last Friday and I'm finally free. I have officially fulfilled all the requirements for graduation and now it's only a matter of time for all the things to get processed and for me to get a college diploma. Uh Uh Uh, who excited for me ? 

I seriously cannot believe that I'm already graduating and although it's super scary it's also super exciting. I'm so over the whole college thing and I really want to get my life going. 

The second exciting thing is that Sebastian is coming to visit. He bought the tickets yesterday and this time he is going to stay here for an entire month. I love him and all but I'm also happy because I'll get to make OOTD posts again since I'm gonna have my full time photographer back !  

Last week I also completed my Reading Challenge for 2015. I know it's only July but it's true, I'v finished it. I think I really underestimated myself on this one since I only set out to read 30 books and now I'm not sure what to do. I don't know what the rules are but I'm sure nobody really cares about this stuff so I'll just keep reading and adding the books over there and will see how many books I get to read until the year is over.

I also want to thank you guys for the great comments on my last post. I really appreciate all your advice and I'm happy to say that me and my friend had a really good conversation and she told me her side of the story. We agreed on certain topics and disagreed on others but what's important is that we understood each other and things are getting better.. I knew we were not going to because instant best friends again but we're getting there. 

And that's pretty much what's going on, peeps. I'm back to posting new content three times week, I just can't commit to certain days because I'm super busy at the moment. So the posts can make Monday, Wednesday and Friday (this would be my life goals) or Friday, Saturday and Sunday but the important things is that they will come.


What's new with you ?
I really want to know what's up with you ! 
I know I don't know you personally 
but believe it or not I care about you guys.

Thanks so much stopping by and I'll see you soon. 

  

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you in regards to everything you said in this post! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Elizabeth ! :) I really appreciate all the support and kind words.

      Delete