pages

July 26, 2015

Why I Took An Unannounced Break From Blogging ?

Heeeello, everyone ! 

It's Michele, the girl who eventually comes here, writes some stuff and calls herself a blogger ! Now, jokes aside, I'm back. I don't know if anybody missed me or even noticed I was gone for while but I decided to do this little post to update you guys anyway. Whether you want it or not, you're getting an update today.  

First things first, why did I take a break ? To be completely honest, this break was not planned at all. Usually, when I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with real life, I let you guys know that I'm taking a little break to get my s#!t together. But this time, my life got completely crazy and blogging just wasn't a priority.

I don't know if I already said it here on the blog but I've recently graduated (it's official but I haven't had the ceremony yet) and I decided to apply for a public position but to do so (here in my country) you need to pass a very difficult exam and that's what I've been doing lately - studying. And since the exam is almost here I've been studying like crazy and didn't even have time to work out or go outside where life happens.. Hence the lack of posting. 

I'm not gonna tell you that things are gonna change because they probably won't. I'll keep blogging because it's something that I love but, unfortunately, sometimes I'm gonna have to take a few breaks to catch up with all the things that are going on in my life. 

I've been really striving for balance but it's hard. Whenever I feel like I've established a routine for myself, life slaps me in the face and says: HA-HA I don't think so, Michele! But I'm trying and hopefully things will get better in the future and I'll learn how to be an adult. 

As for future posts, I'm planning on doing a lot of Book Reviews because I have been reading a lot lately. I also NEED to do an Empties post because I've been collecting garbage for months now and it's becoming a problem. The traveling posts are also coming back since I'm currently planning a trip to the US and I'm super excited to share this in the blog and also get some beauty products recommendations to purchase. 

So, thanks for being patience and not giving up on the blog. I really appreciate each and everyone of you amazing people who take time to read my crazy rambles. 

I'm coming back tomorrow with a new post, promise.




   

2 comments:

  1. Great post Michele :) Sometimes when I read other blogs I think...how do they have time to do everything, social media, posts and all the other stuff that comes with it... I also often have to take a break from blogging as when you have a full time job and other commitments it can be really hard to keep up with everything and as you say life can sometimes have take priority! I just love blogging so keep plodding along! It's nice to know other people out there have struggles sometimes too x


    www.missjosiana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for understanding and being so awesome about it! :)
      Usually bloggers who don't take breaks or are super organized or make this for living, which is definitely not my case but like you said.. I'll just keep plodding along.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...