pages

September 17, 2015

Links I'm Loving This Week.

source
It's only Thursday and my life is already a complete mess. Seriously, I need to take the class How To Manage Your Life 101 and I need it now. I'm thinking about doing another Life Update post but I don't really know how many people would actually be interested in my life's chaos. I'll probably do it anyway.. But this is a topic for another post and today we're to talk about cool and fun stuff that I found on the internet. 

I've actually been sick for the past 4 days (food poising from hell) so I've got plenty to share since my last days have been a mixture of Netflix and online browsing. Are you ready? Let's go!


Yes, you read it right! I was also shocked once I read the words "ice cream" and "healthy" in the same sentence. I found this recipe on Rachel's blog and it made me love it even more. The whole concept is quite simple, you just blend frozen bananas on a blender and that's it. I only tried it once and it turned out ok, but I think the trick is practice and once you get the hang of it it's very delicious. 


I found out about this online store on YouTube a couple of days ago and I've been browsing and adding things to my cart ever since but I haven't bought anything yet. The cool thing about this store is that everything is ONE dollar. Yep, everything on that website is just one dollar. They also have a killer partnership tab that you can go check out if you're blogger or a vlogger of some sort. 


I was going to do a separate post about this but I decided that not everybody might be interested in some of the details and if you're interested you can go check out their website and get the information directly from the source.
But Remote Year is basically a traveling/working program where you will travel throughout the world with a group of cool and interesting people. It's is not free of charge but it does sound like a lot of fun and I seriously considered doing it myself but I feel like I'm at that time of my life where I need to get my s#!t together and not pack my bags and travel the world.


Remember when I said I had to get my life together? So, this is me trying. I've been on a constant struggle this year to get more organized and to stay on top of things. These printable have really been helping me. I don't know about you guys, but I'm not the one to customize and put stickers on my daily planner (I have a life) so this is an easy way to make things a little more fun and colorful. 


These are all the links I have for you guys today. I hope you enjoyed it and if you have the time make sure to check them out and let me know your thoughts in the comments. I read AND respond to all the comments. I love hearing your opinion about the blog and the things I've been posting. 


Thanks so much for reading and I'll see you soon-ish!
(just kidding, next post is coming up on Saturday. I promise) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...