pages

October 5, 2015

Books I NEED To Read Until The End Of 2015.

Ever since I decided to upgrade my 2015 Reading Challenge to 50 books I've been in a crazy reading frenzy and my Kindle has been getting a lot of action. I've developed a weird obsession with BookTube chanels and book blogs so if you happen to have one or know an amazing book blog that I just need to check out please leave it in the comments so I can do so. Not that I need any more encouragement.

I've read some amazing books so far but I just feel like I need to catch up on some of the super hyped books on the online community and see what they're all about. Keeping that in mind, I've selected a total of 5 books that I'm really super excited to read until the end of this year which doesn't mean that I'm limiting myself to reading only these specifics books and I'll probably won't even get to them until the middle of the month because I'm currently reading three different books. But I'm making it my mission go through all of these until  the end December so wish me luck, guys! 

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. 
I have to admit, this book had me by the cover. It's gorgeous and intriguing to a point where you just need to know what the story is about. Having said that, I have no idea what this book is about and I want to keep things like this until I menage to spare some time to read it, probably one a Friday and then I marathon it until Saturday night or Sunday morning, which usually what takes me to read a book from top to bottom. 

We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach. 
Another gorgeous cover and also don't have clue about the story. This book caught my attention because of the cover as well (apparently I judge a book by its cover) and I believe it has something to do with stars and asteroides which sounds super cool. I've heard mixed reviews about it but I still want to read it and judge it by myself.

Everything I Never Told You by Celest Ng. 
 
The one thing that got me hooked to this book was the first line. I got it on Audible and I wanted to see if it was working properly so I wouldn't be left out on the bus with nothing to do. As soon as I'm done listing to "The Martian" I'll give this one a go. 
ps: Another AMAZING cover.   

Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. 
I actually know quite a lot about this story and everybody that I know that read this book said it was really great. Apparently, it's about a guy that works as an "IT something" in a company and he starts to read the emails of a woman that works there and they, somehow, fall in love. I'm really in the mood for some light-hearted and cute romance since I've been reading a lot of mysteries. I think I'll start with this one first. 

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas.
Can you believe that I've never read anything about Sarah J. Maas? I know everybody and their mother are completely obsessed with the "Throne of Glass" series but I thought that I would enjoy this one more. I also don't feel like committing to a big series right now.. I'm in the mood for stand alone books at the moment. I have no idea if there's going to be a sequel to this book.   


So, these are the book that I'm really looking forward to reading this year and I seriously can't wait. I don't think I'll have any problems with my 2015 Reading Challenge and for those of you who are interested in knowing how it's going I will do an update soon. So far I think I've read around 45 books which to me is insaaaaaane, but if you want to keep up with my reading schedule make sure to check out my GoodReads account so I can follow you all back and I can see what you guys are reading too.

What was your favorite book this year so far?
What book are you most excited to read next?

Thanks so much for reading and I'll see you all soon.  


4 comments:

  1. These all sound really good, really want to read 'everything I never told you' :) My favourite book so far this year has to be 'I let you go' by Clare Mcintosh xx

    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just started listening to "Everything I Never Told You" today and I'm really enjoying it so far. Thanks for the recommendation, Georgia. I'll definitely check it out soon! :)

      Delete
  2. I think my favourite book this year so far has been Crossed! There's a lot of books I still want to read but there's one that stands out and I THINK it's called the girl on the train? Something like that anyway!
    Aleeha xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Antonement this Summer and it is so utterly tragic! I also want to finish getting through the works of Hemingway! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...