pages

October 2, 2015

Disney Project Pan.

I said I was going to this so here I am. Like most of you who follow the blog might already know, WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY soon-ish. Our flights are booked and we're ready go. And now you might be wondering.. What does a Project Pan have to do with Disney? My answer is: Nothing, really. But let me explain myself.. 

Every time I go to the US I get completely mesmerized by all the beauty products and since I know for a fact the I'm gonna buy a bunch of stuff I thought this would be the perfect time to start a new Project Pan. The last one I did was a complete fail.. I only finished up completely a couple of products but this time I've learned from my mistakes and I'm gonna give it my best shot.

I selected a total of ten products between makeup items and hair care. I also threw in a perfume and some stuff I thought it would be easy to finish just get a total of ten products. This Project is going to begin as soon as this post is up and we're going strong until the 15th of November. We're leaving in the 20th so I'm gonna give myself five days to get the finale post up for you guys before catching the plane.
Maybelline Baby Lips in Grape Vine.
I jumped into the Baby Lips bandwagon as soon as they came out and now I'm kind of regretting it. I got two of them, this and the red one and they take forever to finish, probably because I had a crap ton of chapsticks in my collection already. 

Lately I've been really focusing in using this one up and I've got a lot of progress. Now that I'm writing the post I realized that you cannot see my progress on any of the pictures, but I promise that for the next update I will keep that in mind. I think this one will be done in two weeks tops.

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 235.
Love love love this foundation. This color matches me perfectly and the coverage is great. The only thing that bothers me a little is the fact that it's not a matte finish and I already have a lot of natural oils on my skin.. I don't really need a dewy finish and that's why I've been trying to use it up. 

Since the glass is completely stained I can't see my progress very well but I'm sure that there's not a lot left. I don't know how long it's gonna take me to finish this one up because I don't wear foundation very often but I will try my best.. I give it one month tops.    

MAC Fix Plus.
I absolutely love fix plus. I honestly think it's my favorite MAC product. This just makes you makeup work.. It blends everything together and leaves you face makeup looking incredible and natural. I want to finish this one because I've had it for a while now and I think it's time to get a new one. I've been using it every single day but it's still going strong.

MAC Powder Blush in Mocha.
This  was featured in my first Project Pan ever. I don't know what's up with me and blushes but it seems to take forever for me to use one up. I've had this for almost three years now and I know I already have major pan showing but there's still product coming out, guys! Please send help! 

ELF Eyelid Primer.
I lot of people say this primer is amazing and bla bla bla but it just doesn't work very well for me. Maybe I have weird eyelids.. I don't know. I don't see much difference when I use it but since it's almost done I decided to put it in this project just t give myself an easy product. I know it's only a dollar but I would recommend it to anyone.  

L'Oreal Extraordinaire Oil.
This oil is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I don't know what they put in this thing but whatever it is my hair loves it. It makes my hair look smooth, shiny and straight.. I seriously look like I had it specially straightened. But since it's almost done I decided to throw it into this Project to make sure that I'll use it until the end, if not it just gets lost in my bathroom, like all my other hair oils. 
Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle.
This was also featured in my first Project Pan and obviously I couldn't finish it. I don't think I'll have a hard time with this product because the color goes with everything and I don't have much left of it either. I give this one two to three weeks max.   

MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20.
As you can see most of the stuff in this project are things that I've had for a looong time. I'm too ashamed to admit for how long I've had this concealer.. Let's just say it's enough to make the letters in the packing disappear. I'm not a big fan of this particular concealer formula and I'm trying to use this up just so I can Back To Mac it.  

Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist in Sweat Pea.
I have an immense collection of this kind of fragrance and I just want to see a couple of them go. In my last Empties I featured two of these but I want to finish more of them! I keep this in my everyday and I apply it two to three times a day but there's a lot of product in here so I'm not sure how long it's gonna take me to finish it.   

Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer in Pink Sugarplum.
Just like the fragrances, I have a crap ton of these hand sanitizers and I need to use some up. I also keep this in my purse at all times and try to use it as much as I can but it's extremely hard to finish it. I'll the cleanest the hands in the city, that's for sure. 

So these are the products! I'm also starting a "no buy" until my trip so I can save some money and really focus on these products. If I finish some before the finale I will keep adding new ones but I don't know that'll be the case. If you're currently doing a Project Pan as well let me know so we can support it each other.

Have you ever done a Project Pan?
Do you have any tips?

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you soon.   








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...