pages

October 23, 2015

Links I'm Loving For Halloween.

Halloween is just around the corner, guys! So in honor of that I decided to put together a post with a bunch of cool things I found on internet to give you some inspiration. We have mix of DIY and last minute costume ideas, fun things to do and some cool decoration ideas as well. So if you still need a little a push to get yourself in the Halloween mood, consider yourself pushed and let's go!

Creepy Broken Doll TutorialI feel like this tutorial is for those who want to commit to Halloween and don't mind dressing really scary. It also requires some level of makeup skills and patience but if you have the time and energy to go for it I don't think you'll regret. It looks like a lot of fun and everyone is going to love your costume. 

Scary Books I Want as Movies: If you don't feel like partying on Halloween and you just feel like a quiet night in you should definitely check out these scary book recommendations. This video is by JesseTheReader and I'm a big fan of his YouTube channel. He always gives out the best recommendations and book reviews.

Knell Nook Short Film: I don't even know how I came across this short film but I really liked it. It's about a group of friends who go on to a haunted house and weird things happen. It's not super scary or anything like that and it's very very short so if you're at least intrigued by the premise I think it's worth checking it out.  

Last Minute DYI costumes: If you want to look like your favorite youtuber on Halloween this is the video for you. The EleventhGorgeous girls put together a super fun video to help you recreate the look of four famous youtubers. If you need a costume asap, I really think you should go over there and watch the video. 


I've just realized now that I've finished writing the post that all the links are actually videos. If you didn't get it from this post I'm a big YouTube fan. I hope you guys like the recommendations and if you don't I'm really sorry. If you can't get enough of Halloween make sure to check out my previous post and don't forget to let me know your thoughts on the comments below. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have fun on Halloween. 



1 comment:

  1. I just went and watched the Knell Nook short film. That's a good find, thanks for sharing!
    :) Alice

    ReplyDelete