pages

October 9, 2015

Links I'm Loving This Week.

Heeeeello, friends!

I'm here today with a more laid back post and we're gonna talk about cool stuff I found online. I like doing these posts because I think it's the best way to share with you guys some of the things that I find interesting or that I think some of you might enjoy checking it out. 

I also like to take this opportunity to share some blogs that I've been obsessing over and that maybe some of you don't know yet. I love finding new blogs to follow so if you have a blog let me know on the comments so I can go check it out. 


If you already follow me on Twitter this might not come as a surprise to you but I've been completely OBSESSED with yoga. I've been following a yoga video from Yoga with Adrienne every single day and since my favorite time of day to practice yoga is in the morning I thought this video was fitting. 


This is one of the blogs I wanted to talk about this week. I actually found out about it because of Holly. She commented on a couple of my posts and since she was always super nice I decided to check out here blog and.. what a wonderful surprise! I've literally marathon read (is that a thing? marathon reading?) her blog and I love her writing style and she overall just seems nice, you know? I don't  know if this happens to any of you, but sometimes I read a blog and I just "click" with the blogger and that's what makes me keep coming back. So if you have the time, you really should check this blog out. 


Another blog. Another great blog. This one is mostly about beauty and fashion. Carly, the blogger, has amazing style and her ootds are always on point. I always go the there for some style and fashion motivation. 


Hello. My name is Michele and I'm addicted to GoodReads. Seriously guys, this is becoming a problem but that's why I ask you to follow me over there.. If you're a book lover GoodReads is the best place to socialize with other book lovers. But this specific link I wanted to share with you guys is actually just a list. But a really good list. It has some AMAZING book recommendations and if you're currently on a reading slump or doing the reading challenge that is the place you should go to get some inspiration.

BookBub

If you're a book worm you need to know this website. It basically gives you flash deals on e-books and sometimes of these deals are really awesome and you can find book for 0.99 cents or even free. Just to give you an overview, yesterday I bought "The Darkest Minds" from Alexandra Bracken and "Snow Like Ashes" from Sara Raasch for just 0.99 cents. I know.. It's crazy. I don't really know how this works or who benefits from this transaction besides me but I'm gonna question books for 0.99 cents. You can also create an account on the website and they will recommend book based on your interests. And if you're curious on how to buy the book on the website, you just click on the deal you want and they redirect you to Amazon or whatever online store you choose. 


That's all for today, folks! I hope you got something from those links and that you enjoyed reading the post. If you have any links or blogs that you feel like we might enjoy checking out please leave them in the comments so we can see. 

Thanks so much for reading and I'll see you really soon. 








5 comments:

  1. Hey! I've tried yoga with Adrienne. She seems like the yogi to follow if you ask me. And I just checked out Chronicles of Holly and her latest post seems like the most relatable thing. Thanks for sharing!

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcomed! I'm glad you enjoyed the post! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing this! I love Yoga with Adrienne but have since started a more advance level of yoga. I'm going to check out the other two blogs, love discovering new ones to follow.

    ps: So glad to see you back and love the new blog design! Did you do it yourself?

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Shireen! Yes, I did it myself. It took A LOT of work but I did! I'm so glad you liked it.

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing!! :)

    Saw your post about Suits btw. SO OBSESSED. You think it can't get better, and then it 100% does.

    xoxo
    Carly

    ReplyDelete