pages

October 31, 2015

My Halloween Plans and Future Blog Posts.

Heeeello, everyone!

Today's post is going to be a little bit chatty. Since I don't usually dress up for Halloween and, like I said, we don't really celebrate this date in my country I couldn't help you guys with costume ideas of my own and I wasn't really inspired to do a whole lot of Halloween posts - and I feel like that's what everyone on the interweb wants to see around this time of year, right?

But I still wanted to log in here to wish all of you a Happy Halloween and also share some of my plans for tonight. Sorry to disappoint any of you but I won't be doing much this year. I have a crap ton of stuff to read for a course I've been taking and a lot of studying to do. The only thing I will make some time for is to watch Hocus Pocus for the 100th time - I just LOVE that movie so much. I will also make sure I have tons of candy and chocolate to snack on while I'm studying and later on watching the movie - I'm heading to the store as soon as finish writing this post. What a crazy day awaits me! 

Tomorrow we're back on schedule with more interesting posts. I've a lot of content ready to be uploaded but I just wanted to wait until Halloween was over because it has nothing to do with any of that and I thought it'd just be weird for me to keep on going with my regular stuff and completely ignore Halloween. I'm also currently writing a Life Update since a lot has changed since my last one but feel free to leave me any suggestions and tell me what you would like to see me do in the future.

I guess that's all for now, folks. Again, I hope you guys have a more interesting night than mine. If you have something planned let me know on the comments so I can be live vicariously through you. Be safe and have fun!

Do you have any plans for tonight?
Are you dressing up?

Thanks so much for reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment