pages

November 3, 2015

Links I'm Loving.

Heeeeello, everybody!

This month no one can complain: I've been posting like crazy! Ok, maybe not like crazy but I've been posting waaay more often that I used to and that feels great. This month has been really good at balancing my life with the blog "schedule", although I'm not really sure that posting every time I feel like it counts as a schedule. 

But anyway, today I have some super fun links to share with you. I seriously had to stop myself because when I came here to write this post I already had something like 15 links and that's way too much. So, I put together kind of like a top 5 with a mix between interesting blog tools and fun little videos. 

Here are the chosen ones!

Canva: If you're new around here you probably didn't know that I did some design changes but trust me when I say that things are waaaaaay better now. I did it all by myself with a little (lot of, actually) help from my dear friend Canva. 

Canva is a super easy to use online design platform. It took me a while to get the hang of it but now this is basically the only thing I use. I did all the blog design, blog titles and pretty much everything blog related over there and seriously love it. If you're looking for an easy alternative to Photoshop or something like that, you should really give Canva a go.   

Customizing older and newer post links: This is another thing that will help you out a lot if you're trying to redesign or relaunch your blog. It's a super easy to use code to spice up those boring "older posts" and "newer posts" tags at the bottom of your blog. Once you have those tags done, this will easily help you replace the old ones and make everything more appealing to your readers. 

Do I Regret Plastic Surgery: This is a video from of my favorite Youtubers ever, Dulce Candy. In this particular video she talks about her thoughts on having plastic surgery herself (obviously), her regrets and why you should love every single "flaw" you have because that's what makes you you. In my opinion it's more than ok for people to have plastic surgery and I do think it can help with confidence but you just need to make sure you're doing it because you want to, not just because you're feeling pressured to look like someone else. 


Faking It: This is another great video and it talks about something that I think pretty much anyone can relate to: feeling lost and not knowing where to go. Katy does a great job at translating this feelings into words and putting some sense in the mess that's going on in people's minds. Especially if you're on your tweenties and still in college, I really recommend taking a couple of minutes from your day to watch. 


Aspyn and Parker - The Wedding: If you follow my blog you probably already know who they're. For those of you who don't, Aspyn and Parker are a couple with a vlog channel and I have to admit that I've developed a tiny little obsession with their vlogs. I just love their personality and how cute they're together. So, they've recently got married and this is a little piece of their special day. Even if you don't follow their videos, it's still a beautiful wedding and totally worthy to watch. Even my mom, who doesn't have a clue of who they are, loved the wedding and the way the video was produced.  

That's all for today, folks. I hope you enjoyed the links and please let me know on the comments some of your thoughts and opinions about them. Also, if you'd like to be featured on the next post, leave your links down below and I'll make to check them out. 

Thanks so much for reading and I'll see you really soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...