pages

December 24, 2015

Happy Holidays!

Heeeeeello, everyone!

I know today is Christmas Eve but since my life is going to be a complete chaos for the next two days I decided to login in here right now to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas I wish you a Very Happy insert Holiday name here. I hope you're all having a wonderful time filled with good food, family and a lot of love.

Use this time to remind yourself of what's really important and just be grateful for what you have in your life as of right now. I know it's very easy to get caught up in the presents and all the excessive things we do around this time of year and forget the real meaning behind all of it. Make sure your friends and family feel loved and cherished and be grateful to have them in your life. 

As for me, there's going to be a big celebration here in my house. Today is also my mom's birthday and tomorrow is Christmas, obviously, so we're getting the entire family together in both days which, I'm not gonna lie, can be a bit overwhelming and a lot of work. I've spent this morning reading, helping my mom with the cooking and putting the final touches on our Christmas cookies. It was the first time me and my sister baked something together and it was super fun - We drank wine, listened to all of Spotify's Christmas playlists and finally put those cookie cutters to good use (I believe we got them last year).

I also want to take this time to thank you guys for coming along for this journey that blogging has been for me. I've had my ups and downs but I'm grateful for it all. It has been super fun and exciting to share pieces of my life with you guys and possibly even help some of you, even if it's just by providing you with laughter or something entertaining to read on your down time.

I know I write it in every single post, but I truly want to thank all of you for taking time out of your day to read my rambles. You have no idea how much it means that some people actually care enough to read what I have to say. I know I don't have a lot of readers but I am grateful for everyone of you, that's why I love it when you guys comment on the posts, that way I can put a face and a personality to the numbers.

As always, thanks so much for reading and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



No comments:

Post a Comment