pages

December 13, 2015

Links I'm Loving - HOLIDAY EDITION!


CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE! Needless to say, this is my favorite time of the year. So in honor of that I thought it would be a good idea to to put together some cool links that will get you in the holiday spirit and will also help you out with some of the holiday-stress (choosing gifts, wrapping gifts.. and all that jazz). Guys, this it it. It's the moment we all have been waiting for.. It's time to be happy, forget about your worries, focus on the jingle season, eat all the Holiday food your stomach can handle and watch every Christmas movie that appears on the TV.

Today I have for you guys the usual: a mix of videos, blog posts and random internet awesomeness. There are gift ideas, bookmas, vlogmas and some holiday movie recommendations. I hope this links help you get into the Holiday spirit and as excited for Christmas as I am.    



I don't if you guys know this about me but I'm a huge fan of the BookTube community. So you can image my excitement when I discovered that Bookmas was a thing. For those of you who don't know, Bookmas is basically Vlogmas for the BookTube community. People put out one video a day until Christmas and in this case they are all related to books, so there are a bunch of book recommendations to get you in the Holiday mood and also a readthon or something along those lines. You should really check out Hailey's videos that's linked at the top and see for yourself. 



Getting gifts for everyone during the Holidays can get pretty stressful. You don't always know what to give to everyone and there's also the money situation - Christmas is the most wonderful and expensive time of the year. So, although I've came across a bunch of videos like this one, I decided to choose my favorite because I didn't want to overwhelm you with gift ideas, but if any of you want more recommendations, just ask me on the comments and I be glad to give you more options. 




This video gave me great ideas for inexpensive things to do on Christmas, like little goody bags, snowflakes decorations, cookies and a bunch of other cute stuff. I will definitely try out some of these ideas, specially the decorations and the goody bags for my friends.   




I just love the Pioneer Woman, I know saying that makes me sound like I'm 50 years old and have three kids in high school but I don't care, I'm a big fan. And I'm not picking this recipe just because I love her, this is the easiest one me and my sister found on the internet. We tried one previously and the cookies tasted like feet. So I called Pioneer Woman to the rescue (I wish) and I found this recipe. She also explains it step by step on her website which makes it soooo much easier. You should totally give this a try and let me know how they turned out. And also, expect cute cookie pictures on all my social media feeds because I will be doing this again soon. 



Netflix + Christmas = LOVE. Can you imagine anything better than lounging around, watching Netflix and eating Christmas cookies? I can't! And that's the only time of the year when it is socially acceptable to do that the entire day.But jokes aside, if you're looking for Christmas movies that list is the way to go. I've actually already started going through the list and watched Love Actually last night. 




So these are all my links for today. I hope you guys like them and if you get the chance to check out any of them let me know on the comments what you thought. I love hearing from you guys!


Do you have any links to share? Are you doing vlogmas or blogmas?
What's your favorite Christmas treat? 

Thanks so much for reading and I'll talk to you soon.
Happy Holidays!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment