pages

December 19, 2015

Monthly Empties | December, 2015.

I'm here today with a long overdue empties post. Ever since I've started to live in a more minimalist way I've been really focusing on using up the products I already have and that made me collect a bunch of empties on a monthly basis. But, unfortunately, last month I wasn't able to make a November Empties because I was traveling and I also because I was super busy sorting things for next year since Sebastian is coming on January. 

But this month things are back to normal. I'm off school and work so I'm going to have more free time to do some cool stuff over here. Today we're going to talk about some beauty trash and all the products I've menage to finish in November and December combined so get ready to see a loooooot of trash. I'm also including the products from my Project Pan. It's been so long since I've started that so I thought it would be better to just combine everything in one post. 
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo: Well, if you couldn't tell by now, I'm a big fan of TRESemmé hair products. This was not my favorite one but it was still pretty good. My only problem with this is that it has Keratin in it and from what I've read on the internet too much Keratin is not very good for your hair. I had to alternate this one with the Repair and Strength one and I really liked the results. If you're looking for a good drugstore shampoo I would really recommend this one.     

TRESemmé Smooth and Straight Conditioner: The Smooth and Straight is my favorite TRESemmé line of products. I would as far as saying that this is one of my favorite all time hair care line, including some high end ones. I just works with my hair type and it leave it straight, silky and incredibly shining. I love and I'll continue using it for the rest of my life. I'm not sponsored by TRESemmé in case you guys were wondering, I just really love it. But hey, TRESemmé, if you ever feel like sponsoring me just let me know and I'm positive we can work something out. #pleasesponsorme 

L'OREAL Total Repair 5: Another favorite. Love this conditioner and will continue repurchasing also. It works wonderfully with my hair type and I don't have much else to say. I feel like with hair products you need to try it and see for yourself what works with your hair type. But I would recommend this one. 

TRESemmé Repair and Strength Shampoo: I feel like shampoos don't make much of a difference in my hair but this one was ok from what I remembered. It smelled nice and made my hair clean, what else can you ask for? Oh, and it was also pretty affordable which is always a plus.   



Bath and Body Works Body Lotion in "Be Enchanted": Favorite BBW scent of all time. The formula is not my favorite but I do like it, I get this mostly for the scent. I would repurchase it and I'm working on a Body Mist in this scent.   

Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel in "All I Want is You": I loved this scent. If I can find it in a body lotion or a body mist or something I will definitely get it. When I had this on my hands people asked me (a couple of times, actually) what perfume I was wearing.. It's that good.   

L'Occitane Hand Cream in "Fleur Chérie": I got this almost two years ago while I was studying in France and I'm very sad to see it go. I don't even know if you can still find this scent but if you do, I highly recommend it. This smells amazing and it did a great job at moisturizing without leaving my hands feeling greasy. I hate that feeling. 

Dove Body Lotion in "Shea Butter and Warm Vanilla": I love Dove products and this one was no different. The scent was seriously incredible and it made my skin super soft. This is one of my favorite body lotions and I'll definitely repurchase it. 

Secret Invisible Solid Deodorant in "Fresh Water Orchid": I love Secret deodorants and this scent was ok, not my favorite. I don't know what kind of magic they put in this deodorant but my armpits don't sweat for the entire day and I live in Brazil where it's sunny and warm all day everyday. My favorite scent of these is the Vanilla one but I can't find it anywhere. I think I'm going to buy it online when I run out of my current deodorant. 

Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel in "Pink SugarPlum": I think I still have a thousand of these left. I believe I've got 24 of these once when they were having a huge sale and I've been trying to go through them ever since (it's been a couple of years). I'm not a big fan of this scent in particular but it was ok while it lasted.  

Johnson's Baby Wipes: I use this for everything. Spot cleaning my brushes, wiping my counters after I've done my makeup and even cleaning my desk sometimes. I've tried using this to take off my makeup but they're just not wet enough but when I'm lazy I apply some Bioderma in them and they do a pretty good job.  

Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar: Ever since I've stopped using face washes I've been using this to wash my face every morning and before I go to sleep and I love it. It's super moisturizing in a not-oily way, it removes everything from my face without stripping it and it's waaay cheaper. I'm just not a big fan of face washes because I feel like they don't do anything for my skin that the beauty bar wouldn't. I do however enjoy face scrubs occasional. 


This is it for my Empties, guys. I hope you enjoyed today's post. I told you it was a big one but keep in mind that this is two months combined and that I've been working on these products for a looong looong time. Let me know on the comments any thoughts, opinions or suggestions you might have for me. I love hearing from you guys and your opinions on the blog and everything else. 

Did you finish a lot of products this month?
Are you on Christmas break?

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Holidays! 






1 comment:

  1. I have just downloaded iStripper, and now I enjoy having the best virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...