pages

December 22, 2015

My Favorite YouTube Vloggers!

Heeeello, friends!

Today's post is going to be a little laid back and very suited for this end of the year / holiday vibe. By now I believe almost everyone is already on Christmas Break or Winter Break or Summer Break (if you live in the South Hemisphere like me) and, if you're lucky , you're probably at home with your family relaxing and enjoying some quality time together. So, to help you out with the relaxing part of the Holiday season I thought it would be a good idea to share with you guys today some of my favorite people from YouTube.

If you've been reading the blog for a while you already know that I have tiny obsession with YouTube and that I spend waaay too much time watching videos over there. And one of my favorite things to watch, aside from beauty videos, is daily vlogs or just vlog channels in general. Maybe I'm just noisy and like to know what other people are doing with their lives, but it truly is entertaining - don't judge me before you've seen it for yourself. 

These channels I'm mentioning today are my favorites but they're not the only ones I watch. If you'd like to see me talk about this more just say the word and I'll do it because I don't have friends in my life that enjoy YouTube as much as I do so it'd be nice to talk about it with people who understand that it's ok to watch people show their everyday lives on the internet.

I like these channels because they appear to be genuine and are really fun to watch. There are a lot of people who vlog and it looks like they're just putting on a show for the camera. I get that YouTube has become a job for a lot of people but if it doesn't seem true or real it looses the fun for me - If I wanted to watch a show I wouldn't be on YouTube. 









That's it for today, folks! I hope you enjoyed the post and if you have time to check any of these channels out let me know on the comments what you think about them. Also, I hope you're all having a great time during the Holidays and that you spend some time with your family and friends - don't stay the entire day in your room watching YouTube videos!

Thanks so much for reading and come back soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment