pages

December 11, 2015

The Tiniest Of Book Hauls.

Heeello, everyone!

This is going to be the first of many traveling hauls I'm going to be doing this month. I decided to start with the books because there's only four of them and also because I haven't talked about books over here in a hot minute and I thought a book haul would be a great way to get back to the book mood. 

While I was vacationing in Orlando, FL me and my family decided to browse around the Dollar Three because we wanted to buy some snacks and there was one very close to our hotel. While browsing the store I found out that they also books and I have to admit, I went little crazy. I actually had 15 books in my little cart as me and my parents went in line to pay for our stuff. But, after my parents said I was crazy and that I would never be able to fit all of that in my suitcase, I only left the store with three. And here they are!





I'm not really sure what this one's about. I think it's about an actress or singer in the 20's and her life as she moves to Hollywood or something like that. The cover is what caught my attention because it was so colorful and I have to admit that I didn't even read the back cover before buying it. But I think I will enjoy it, I haven't read this one yet but I'm planning on doing so on Christmas Break.  


I've actually started reading this one this morning since I didn't have class. I'm currently on page twenty (had to stop to write this post) and I'm really enjoying it. It's about a woman who is lost, she just got divorce and she doesn't really know what to do. I know it doesn't sound very appealing, but the author is super funny and I found myself actually laughing which is not something that happens very often when I'm reading. 

I started this one when I was still in the US and it was such a quick read. It took me a week to finish it and I only read it at night before going to bed. I really enjoyed it. This is part of a series but I don't think you need to read the books in order, they just go together but one doesn't pick up where the other left off and I believe this is book number five. This one is about a girl and how she deals with the fact that her dad is running for president. It's a very quick and easy read and it's pretty short. I would recommend this for the younger crowds or for people like me who enjoy reading Contemporary Young Adult books.




These are all the book that I got in my trip. I don't usually do book hauls because, like most you already know, I do most of my reading on my Kindle and I don't think it's fun to do book hauls if I don't have the physical book to show you guys. I'm super curious to see what the other two books are about and see if I'm going to enjoy them or not. I hope I do. If you've read any of these books please let know on the comments if you enjoyed them or not so at least I know what to expect. 



Thanks so much for reading and I'll see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment