pages

January 3, 2016

10 Books I Have To Read In 2016.

Today we're talking abut books again. I feel like I've been talking about books a lot nowadays but I can't help it. This blog is supposed to be about the things I'm loving and what I'm currently interested in and, as of lately, books have been high up on that list. I promise I'm going to change things up a little here blog and if you've seen my Goals for 2016 post you already know that.

But today, I'm talking about all the books that, for some reason, I feel like I just have to read them these. Some of them I've had for a while and others have been so raved about on the internet that I need to see if I agree with everybody or not. If you any more recommendations of books you think I might like based on these ones, please let me know on the comments.


Without further ramblings, here are the books!  



I am Malala: I have so much appreciation for this young lady and I cannot believe I still haven't read this book. I've started in the beginning of 2015 but, I don'y know why, I didn't stick to it. From what I remember it had a lot of details and a lot of information but it was quite interesting. As soon as I finish the book I'm currently reading I'm gonna pick this one up again. 


Since You've Been Gone: I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about this book. Some people seemed to love it and others seemed to hate it and I kind of like going into a book with no expectations. If I'm not mistaken this is about a girl and her best friend and for some reason they need to stay apart or something like that. We'll see how it goes! 

A Spool Of Blue Thread: According to GoodReads and Booktube, not a lot of people liked this book but I was very intrigued by the story. If I'm not mistaken, the book tells the story of family but backwards. It's about the story of the grandparents, and then the mother and the father and then about the daughter - I'm not explaining it very well but it sounds quite interesting. 
Station Eleven: Everybody seems love this book. I've heard and read great things about it and the premise looks very cool and interesting. Apparently, it's about a group of friends who survived the apocalypse and they are actor or singers - I don't really know. It just looks fun and the reviews are very good. 

Everything Leads To You: I've had this book on my Kindle for years. I got it mainly because of the cover,which is amazing, and I don't know a lot about the story behind it. All I know is that main character is woman and there's some sort of mystery to be solved. I'm not gonna lie, I got it thinking it was going to be a romance because of the cover and title but I think a mystery could be fun as well.  


 A Court Of Thorns and Roses: I got this as soon as it came out because of all the hype surrounding it and I still haven't read this. Everybody is saying that it's great book and I'm kind of excited to read it. 


The Raven Boys: Another book that has been very talked about. I've had this in my Kindle for a long time and I just need to read it already. I don't know anything about the story and I want to keep it that way.  


 The Goldfinch: The only reason why I want to read this book is because it won a Pulitzer in 2014 and that's pretty awesome. I don't think I ever read and award winning novel and this need to change. I'm really hoping I love this one. 


All The Light We Cannot See: This is a historical fiction set in World War II and the main character is blind, this is all I know about this one and it's all I need to know. I loved the cover and the review were very high. Do I need to say more?  
Carry On: I'm in desperate need of more Rainbow Rowell in my life. Again, there's a lot of hype around this book and everybody seems to love it so I'm really hoping I love it too. Apparently, this book is kind of but not really a retelling of Harry Potter with a few changes - kind of like fanfic. Fingers crossed.  




Those are all the books that I simply HAVE TO read this year. Some have been colecting digital dust on my Kindle and others have been so raved about that I just need to read and see what I think about them. I hope you enjoyed the post! If you'd like to see reviews of the books as I read them throughout the year please let me know and I'll happy to do it. 

What are some of the books you plan on reading in 2016?

Thanks so much fro stopping by and I'll see you soon.




2 comments:

  1. I really liked I Am Malala and Everything Leads To You. :) I am also planning to read The Goldfinch this year and I actually can't remember why, just a lot of people keep saying it's good so I figured I should!
    :) Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alice. I've been trying to finish I am Malala for ages and I don't know why I can't finish it already. It's good to know you liked Everything Leads To You because I bought it mostly because of the cover and have been putting off reading it since then hahaha.

      Delete