pages

February 13, 2016

Links I'm Loving.

Heeeello, everyone!


I'm here today with another Links I'm Loving. It's been a long time since my last one, right?! I love doing these posts simply because I love sharing cool stuff I find on the internet. Before I had a blog I would just send them directly to my friends but now that I have a blog I get to do it over here. And, hopefully, reach more people. Like always, I have mix of videos, blog posts and one random site. I hope you guys enjoy them and let's get to it!

Twuffer: Someone recommended me this website on Twitter when I asked for apps to schedule tweets and I love it. I have a real hard managing my social media accounts for the blog so this was a huge help. I'm not a big social media fan and although I enjoy checking out Instagram and Twitter once in a while, I don't do it everyday. And for the blog, I feel like it's really important to have a big presence especially on Twitter. 

Amy Young: I love Amy's channel. I think I've mentioned her before in the blog but I had to mention it again. She's just amazing. I could be wrong but I think she has her own "life coaching" business and her videos are amazing. If you have problems with finding a  good relationship, self esteem, fake friends and what not, specially if you're girl, I think you should check out her channel. One of my good friends is single now and I send her one of Amy's videos almost every week because they're all so go and so on spot, you know.  

Erik Conover: They're my favorite vloggers right now. "They" as in Erik and his girlfriend, Jessica. They do daily vlogs and I just love how nice and genuine they look. It's hard to find vloggers that don't look like they are putting on a show for the camera. I've only started watching them this year and I'm already obsessed. And also, they live in NY and I love to see the city and the places they go to. If you enjoy daily vlogs, I highly recommend checking them out. 

One Pan Pasta: I saw someone doing this on Instagram and it blew my mind. I had no idea such a thing existed and now I have to try it out. I've been looking for recipes everywhere and that's the best one I found. I still haven't tried it out but I really really want to. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, just focus on the name itself. It's basically making a pasta dish using just one pan for everything. You just put all of the ingredients (including the uncooked pasta) in one pan and let them cook together. 

Beginner's Guide To Meditation: I've been really into improving myself this year. I know it sounds kind of cliché - kind of like the whole "New Year New Me" thing. But I've been really focusing on getting in real good shape, improving my diet, being more productive and just over all better if that makes any sense to you. And, of course, I've been doing a lot research online and everywhere I go they said that meditation is really good for your mind and it helps you in pretty much every aspect of your life. And since I don't know much about meditation, this article really helped.


Did you like the links?
Have you ever meditated?
Do you think it helps you in any way?

Thanks so much for reading!  








1 comment:

  1. New Diet Taps into Revolutionary Plan to Help Dieters LOSE 12-23 Pounds in Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...