pages

April 13, 2016

Current Work Out Playlist | #BikiniBody.

Just like every woman in the world, one of my New Years Resolutions is to "get in shape" and I promised myself that 2016 was the year. I know I say this every year but this is it, I'm not rolling this one to 2017. And I've been doing quite well actually, better than expected. I've been going to the gym 4 to 5 times a week and whenever I'm not able to do it on week days, I make sure to make up for it on the weekend.

My main goal is to just feel comfortable in my body. I wouldn't say I struggle with self-confidence and I don't think I'm extremely overweight or that I have to loose an incredible amount of weight to feel better. I just want to tone up a bit and shed a few pounds. Overall, I just want to feel and happy in my own body. 

Although things have been working out and I've been loosing some weight, it's still extremely hard to go to the gym sometimes. I usually arrive home at 18:30 or 19:00 and I'm mentally and physically exhausted. One of the things that keeps me motivated and in the mood for working out is music. I don't know about you but I'm very particular with the songs I listen to when I'm working out, specially when I'm running. 

It needs to be something upbeat but not annoying and if the lyrics are "inspirational" (work work work..) it's even better. So this is my current "Gym Playlist". There's a mix between hip-hop and pop, old and new and I tried really hard to keep Taylor Swift out of it because I seriously love every song (even the slow ones) and if I add those in this list would be just too long. 


This Could Be Us - Rae Sremmurd.
Ain't Your Mama - Jennifer Lopez.
99 Problems - JAY Z.
Work - Rihanna.
Takes My Body Higher - Shiffy.
Candyman - Zedd.
All For You - Sister Hazel.
No Flex Zone - Rae Sremmurd.
Don't Stop Believing - Journey.
400 Lux - Lorde.
Crazy in Love - Sofia Karlberg.
Habits (Stay High) - Tove Lo. 
Bad Man - Pitbull.
Drunk In The Morning - Lukas Graham.
Shower - Becky G.
YOUTH - Troye Sivan. 

Well, today's post was short and sweet! I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you have something similar on your blog please let me know so I can check it out. I'm always looking for new songs. And also, I tried to do this on Spotify but I just couldn't figure it out. If someone knows how to make a public playlist over there so I can share it here on the blog please let me know as well (if it's possible). 


What's your favorite song at the moment?

Thanks so much for reading.
I'll talk to you soon!




2 comments:

  1. Such a great playlist! Love it!!

    Xox Dana Ivy // www.iadorewhatilove.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...