pages

April 20, 2016

Monthly Empties | April, 2016.

 And we're back with the Empties! YAY!

Ok, I know this is not an excuse but this past month was insane. I moved houses AGAIN (second time this year) and if you ever had to move in your life you know how stressful it is. I couldn't find my empties bag for days and when I did there were a lot of products missing. But you know.. Life happens and we're not going to stress over this (again). The important thing is that I'm here writing, you're here reading and I still managed to go through 12 beauty products. 

I didn't finish a lot of makeup items this time simply because I haven't been wearing that much makeup lately. All I've been doing is going to class (who needs makeup for that, right?), studying, reading and packing my entire life in boxes. The good thing is that I haven't been buying much makeup also, I believe the only makeup item I got this month was a liquid lipstick 'cause I wanted to know what the hype was all about. But enough with the rambling.. Let's get to the empties!


Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Pillow with SPF 15: I wan't a big fan of this lipstick. I like the color (it was a very cool toned light pink) and I love the fact that it has SPF in it. But the formula wasn't my favorite. It didn't last very long on the lips and it transferred like crazy.
Find it here

Kiko Lipstick in #92: Loved this lipstick. I'm a very big fan of Kiko products and I even did a review of all the products I have from them back in the day. My biggest problem with it was the color and I blame myself for picking the wrong shade. That's probably why it took me so long to finish it. This one was also on a very old Project Pan so I'm really proud of myself for finishing it.  
Find it here!

Givenchy Phenomen's Eyes Mascara in Black: Another oldie. I don't even remember when I got it but with the move I rediscovered it but it was already completely dry. I remember not liking it that much but I can't give you a good "review".. All I know is that I wasn't a big fan.


Rimmel Sexy Curves Waterproof Mascara in Black: It was ok - not good not bad. I mostly used this for my bottom lashes and it did the job. It wasn't clumpy but it took me a while to get all the lashes separated and looking good.  

Victoria's Secret Sparkling Shadow in Twinkled Pink: This product is so old and I don't think they even make it anymore. If I'm not mistaken, I got this when I was 15 and I'm 23 now so you do the math. I also mentioned this on my Products I Regret Buying and as you can imagine I really disliked it. I finished it because I had a costume party to attend and one of my friends was going as a fairy so she pretty much bathed in it so she could sparkle. It wasn't a very good idea (it took her 3 showers to get it all of) but it did the "job".


Avon Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Black: I really liked this eyeliner. I only use liquid eyeliner to go out so I haven't tried that many to compare with but this one was good. It's really black and opaque and it was really easy to apply and get a good wing. I've already repurchased. 
Find it here!


Risqué Technology base coat: This is my all time favorite base coat. I'm not sure where you can get this outside of Brazil but here I get it at the drugstore and it's super inexpensive. This makes my nails strong and I'm pretty sure this is what makes my nail polish last on my nails. I highly recommend it. 



Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad in Seashells: I liked this. They weren't my favorite cream shadows in the world but I did use them on a daily basis. My biggest problem with them was the creasing. I had to set them with something otherwise they would crease in two seconds. Overall, I wouldn't recommend it and if I'm being honest I only used this because I was trying to get it out of my collection.   




Dove Beauty Cream Wash Hand Soap: I actually got this thinking it was body wash and since I'm not a big fan of liquid soaps that's exactly what I used this for. And it was surprisingly good. It was moisturizing, I liked the scent and it made me feel very clean. Although I wouldn't recommend using hand soaps as body wash, this one did the job. 


Bath and Body Works PocketBac in Winter Cranberry: I love the BBW PocketBacs and since I've got so many of them (got them on a huge sale) I will continue to use it. But all in all, they do the same job as any hand sanitizer you get and the Dollar Three or any drugstore. Although I like the fact that these smell good sometimes the scent can get a little overpowering, especially when you have to re-apply it throughout the day. 
Get it here!

Aussie Conditioner in Moist: Love love love Aussie's products, especially their conditioners and the 3 Minute Miracle. This one was very moisturizing, it left my hair smelling amazing and super soft. Someone actually asked me what perfume I was wearing one day and I wasn't wearing any, it was the conditioner. Can't recommend it enough. 
Get it here!


That's all for today, guys! I hope you enjoyed the post and please let me know if you've done a recent empties post or video because I love reading/watching them. Don't forget to leave me a comment to tell me your thoughts and opinions as well as any doubts or questions you might have. I love hearing from you! 


What are some of you're recent empties?

Thanks so much for reading and I'll talk to you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment