pages

June 13, 2016

Links I'm Loving.

Hello, everyone.
Happy Monday!

I hope you're all having a great start of the week. I've had a great morning and I've been trying to start the week in a productive and relaxing mood - hence today's post. I don't think I'll ever understand why but blogging puts me in a great mood and right I need all the help that I can get in the "good mood department". The Monday Struggle is here but we're getting over it with some T-Swift and coffee right now.  

Anyway, for this Links I'm Loving I've put together a mix of YouTube videos, some blog posts that caught my eye during the weekend and some other stuff that I think will help you guys out. I've actually found out something really cool but I'm sure it's just me being late to the "cool kids internet" party, so I think we should start with that.. 



Ok, so apparently I was living under a rock and didn't know what Wattpad was until last week. I actually discovered it because I saw someone on YouTube mention that there was a Colleen Hoover book available for free and I was like: I need to have it now, please. So I went over there and to my surprise: Too Late is really available there for free. I haven't read it yet but it's Colleen Hoover and her books are always amazing. 

But about Wattpad, it's basically a community for readers and writers. Writers have a space to share there work and readers have a place to follow there favorite writes and give reviews and all that good stuff. If you really like to read you should definitely go check out their website or the app.  

Fitting in | Amy Young

I can't remember how many times I've mentioned Amy's videos here on the blog. They're just soooo good and always help me some way or another. If you're not subscribed to her channel already you definitely should go do that right now. This particular video is all about friends, fitting in and finding people you can connect with. It goes perfectly with a post I made about a week ago about why I don't have a lot of friends.  


Studying Tips | Ana Mascara

If you're not currently at school or university Ana's videos won't be very useful to you. But if you are, you need her videos in your life, like now. She mostly gives tips on how to study, how to take notes, memorization and I know all of that sounds very simple.. But it's not. I've been incorporating some of her tips and method while I'm studying and they've helped me out tremendously.

Soundproof Your Home Office | Wonder Forrest

I've been following Wonder Forrest for a while now and there's always so good stuff over but this post really caught my eye. As you guys know, I've struggled with being productive and juggling all the things I have do for a while now and I believe that part of that comes from the fact that I don't have a proper place in my house to focus on my tasks. This post was very helpful to me and if you share my struggle I highly recommend checking it out.

Bean's Beauty Blog | 5 Things I'm Thankful For

I know this may sound a bit silly, but I love reading these kinds of posts. I also know it's bad but I'm one of those people who gets so caught up in what I'm doing and trying to juggle a million things that I totally forget to stop, look around and just be grateful for what I already have and where I'm currently in life. I get super fixed on the future and trying to make things happen and I need to work on that. I've done one of these posts myself in the past and now that I saw this one I've realized that I need to do them more often. And also, if you're not interested in these kinds of post Bean's Beauty is a super great blog and I'm sure you'll find something for you there. I highly recommend checking it out.  


That's all I have for today, guys! I hope you enjoyed the post and let me know if you get the chance to check out the links. I love hearing your thoughts and opinions! Also, if you have a blog or a YouTube channel, feel free to leave it in the comments as well.

Do you have any links to recommend?

Thanks so much for reading and I'll talk to you soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment