pages

August 12, 2016

5 Blogs That Inspire Me.

Before deciding to take a leap of faith and start my own blog I used to keep up with 187593 blogs. I'm not even kidding. I used to have Bloglovin just to follow my favorite bloggers and keep you with their content. But than, I started my own blog and the time I had to do that was cut in half 'cause I was focusing almost completely on my own blog.

So, from time to time, I like to write and share with you guys some of the blogs that I've recently discovered or that I've know for while but keep coming back for more. They all have incredible designs and are run by great bloggers - I don't know any of them in particular but I follow their blogs so it's kind of the same thing, right? I think it's so funny how you literally feel like you know someone if you've been following them for a while. 

Anyway, I'm not going to talk specifically about every blog because that could take hours and I think it would be best if you guys just checked them out for yourselves. But I will say that they're all amazing and if you're in the need for some blogging inspiration that's where you'll get it!   




That's it for today, folks! I hope you enjoyed it and if you get the chance make sure to check out the blogs I've mentioned. I obviously think they're all great and I think you will too. And also, if you have a blog please leave the link on the comments so I can pay you a visit, as well as any thoughts, opinions or suggestions you might want to share.

Thanks so much for reading and I'll talk to you soon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...